Subbies pic thread

29 minutes ago, bishbashbotany said:

Great plants mate but you're growing in the middle of a big patch of Japanese knotweed

Thanks dude... yes I know I am and have been here for years doing my thing :)

Without the knotweed there would be no grow mate so although its nasty stuff and is feared by many its a welcome friend to me..

No chance it growing in a tower block so im not worried about it in any way.. and it doesn't spread as easy as you think, I regularly remove loads of it to keep the plot open and it doesn't always grow back in the area its thrown in tbh

• Like 8

1 hour ago, HazyDaze said:

Wow,  what are banana citrus terps like?  

Thats really weird innit.

Edit.. she looks great :hippy:

:yinyang:

Hazy I will let you know if I get that kinda terp profile, for now its just skunk and funk.. maybe the big girl has some citrus notes coming through in the background but the small girl is just full on skunkiness so far :yep:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, HazyDaze said:

banana citrus terps

Pretty much like ethylene i imagine.

Bananas don't produce terps in the classical sense, the flavour comes from a compound, Isoamyl acetate.

"Banana terps" in weed tend to be a combination caryophyllene , myrcene with the occasional dash of limonene.

:yinyang:

• Like 9

Shes has got an amazing structure brock, not been topped just a small bit of training and as you see shes has plenty on mains that are stacking buds fast..you no when you grow apart thats a bit special and she's deffo 1 of them :)

Was gonna ask if you grew them out before to see what you thought.. 

She will be a big hitter yield wise for sure :yep:

3 hours ago, brock1 said:

Then it will be breed with a AHP x killer skunk

Whats AHP bro? Been sitting here for 10 mins trying to work it out lol

Both these triggered fairly early with the smaller 1 about a week in front id say..

3 hours ago, brock1 said:

nice banana citrus type smell

That's an interesting 1..just pure skunk and funk comming from these so far but the bigger 1does have a bit of citrus going on in the background so we will see later down the line..im pretty shit with smells since covid wrecked my senses but there my cup of tea for sure :)

Last night was the first time I gave them a little rub up but will go straight to them next visit to check again as a skunky banana citrus profile would be delightful :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 5

Better late than never, here's my Animal Biscuits lady.

She's been in that 7gal the past month and went from small but bushy in a 1gal into a monster in the blink of an eye.

She's filled up a 90cm x 90cm portion of that tent pretty nicely. Holding off heavily defoliating and lollipopping her until I flip her otherwise she will just keep growing.

How much of a stretch did everyone else's animal biscuits get?

large.IMG_20230915_003109_compress82.jpglarge.IMG_20230915_003127_compress92.jpg

• Like 27

Bluanibis.

70 nights in the shed.

Trichs are 100% cloudy and it smells Bluesy.

medium.6506c9e4c046e_DSCF2648(2).jpg.4f70a96d240274d3b340e0dc0b0770ce.jpg

medium.DSCF2651.jpg.9c35c040fac411e768dd4e0169002ac8.jpg

medium.DSCF2650.JPG.f6099751f61eeb1d34fe5275a9dd1e29.JPG

medium.DSCF2652.jpg.5d1836676c1816ba335ccaf884b92ef5.jpg

medium.DSCF2654.jpg.d2d30550a13b31f826ee6d454a4dd58f.jpg

Little bit of rot.

medium.DSCF2655.jpg.d7300dd7f7544c9fd7e211b551843344.jpg

Should get a nice haul off this one.

ATB

PR

• Like 22

Ez guys and girls,

@Revive gg3  x rene x gg3

large.IMG_1427.jpeg

large.IMG_1428.jpeg

Through fear of rot and not wanting lose the tops I took a few and have her some real tlc

large.IMG_1426.jpeg

large.IMG_1435.jpeg
large.IMG_1436.jpeg

this is an amazing girl, stinking fuelling berry goodness!!! Gonna be putting her into main plot main hole next year, amazing, almost indoor quality bud structure!!!!

big ups revive :toot:hope your feeling better my man

Big love all subbie crew

stig

• Like 14