Subbies pic thread

@Cajafiesta     Any & all eyes welcome mate as mine aint great :yep:

Its all good mate ,   always got the loupe & big shelock in my pocket  lol    Necessity now im afraid !  

Yeah the owner needing a full resto sounds pretty fitting lol  

The engine still got a few miles but the chassis & body needs major work lol      

Occassionaly i can still smke the tyres  ... mainly its the old clutch just slipping nowadays  ... all rev  n  no go  :yes:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Daily checks of the drying earea and no webbing so far ,   on it mate

Oldford I think he was referring to the cat hair lol

Just a guess mucker..looks really nice that does, loving the colours on her :wub:

• Like 1

Just now, Revive said:

Oldford I think he was referring to the cat hair lol

Just a guess mucker..looks really nice that does, loving the colours on her :wub:

Its all good man ,  i cant see much anyway lol      Loupe & sherlock to the rescue lol        

Cat hairs from the little white one thats been hanging about with Bass cat  ,  shes been sleeping in the pots,  shes got a home but likes to visit.  

I needed the loupe to see it on the pics lol  lol  

• Like 3

large.20230906_193955_compress41.jpgcilla x Road dawg @HazyDaze

The poor girl lost a big limb in the wind bless her.. its got some vigour this 1 and never looks unhappy..large.20230906_193707_compress17.jpgkiller daze @brock1

another cracker of a plant.. raced past her sister next door and again never looks unhappy.. looking forward to her flower show..

Fuk it lets have 1 morelarge.20230906_193912_compress26.jpgchelato @4kali

Flying along this 1 her sister next to her isnt far behind :)

Edited by Revive
  • Like 22

2 hours ago, Cajafiesta said:

the tell-tale leaf specs from mites. 

I think I see the specs you mean but in this case I think it is a localised calcium def, if it was mites they'd be white but they're a bit brown.

• Like 2

Just now, latigid aikon said:

I think I see the specs you mean but in this case I think it is a localised calcium def, if it was mites they'd be white but they're a bit brown.

Valid point :yep:

• Like 2

large.20230910_190921_compress84.jpglarge.20230910_190919_compress5.jpglarge.20230910_191303_compress47.jpglarge.20230910_191311_compress34.jpga few from this evenings visit..

The bit of sunshine we have been having has done them the world of good and im pleased to say there all starting to flower apart from 1 and that isn't far away :)

• Like 23

@brock1 1 of your killer daze :)

Cracking plant this 1 dude, a real stand out :yep: aside from the lower branch in the bottom right corner that dropped and split from the stem in the wind shes loving life :yep:large.20230913_192011_compress22.jpglarge.20230913_193236_compress17.jpg

• Like 24

8 hours ago, Revive said:

@brock1 1 of your killer daze :)

Cracking plant this 1 dude, a real stand out :yep: aside from the lower branch in the bottom right corner that dropped and split from the stem in the wind shes loving life :yep:large.20230913_192011_compress22.jpglarge.20230913_193236_compress17.jpg

She looks a nice structure. I have not tried it myself yet other than a germination test. I made it to take to full auto & hopefully reduce the flowering time as a auto at F2. Then it will be breed with a AHP x killer skunk hopefully to creat a really fast version of killer skunk. It's a completely different route to were I will be taking Joshua. I made Joshua to create a full auto from. What smells are you getting from her @Revive the killer skunk i used had a nice banana citrus type smell. Your killer daze looks like it could be a real nice yeild to :hippy:

• Like 7

Wow,  what are banana citrus terps like?  

Thats really weird innit.

Edit.. she looks great :hippy:

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 2

Great plants mate but you're growing in the middle of a big patch of Japanese knotweed. You want to watch you don't take that home. Just a bit of the rhizome stuck to your shoe and she'll be off again. We've got it... crazy shit.

• Like 1