Subbies pic thread

4 hours ago, Stigofthedank said:

absolutely stunning girl, loving the great outdoors, big ups revive !!!

Yo brother stig :)

She looks great dude, getting a right little bush isn't she..beautiful pink pistils and very happy looking, great work bro :yep:

Has she been topped or just trained?

How long has she been in flower?

• Like 1

The subbies have been lapping up the sunshine :)

There all a decent size now and considering the shit weather and a late June plant out there not looking to shabby folks :yep:large.20230906_194337_compress36.jpglarge.20230906_194334_compress84.jpglarge.20230906_194235_compress28.jpglarge.20230906_194117_compress89.jpg

• Like 27

Both Day 44 flower, the trichomes are starting to form nicely.

Excuse the burn on the Godfather, I thought she needed more nutes but now seems I wasn't watering her enough.

large.20230907_001329.jpg

large.20230907_001210.jpg

This Pheno of the Chelato is not a heavy Cheese leaner like the first one I grew, it will be interesting to see what Terpene profile she takes on.

• Like 20

10 hours ago, Revive said:

Yo brother stig :)

She looks great dude, getting a right little bush isn't she..beautiful pink pistils and very happy looking, great work bro :yep:

Has she been topped or just trained?

How long has she been in flower?

Ez bro, 

thanks man, your cooking @Revive 

she has been in flower for just over 3 weeks, lovely shape, great health for very little fuss and minimal visits, really on view lol but I think you guys n gals have worked out I love a bit of a risk at times and when they pay off in full sun well what’s not to love :pitchfork:

just a bit of bending, couple lowers tied out but no topping on this one, just training and she has responded well,

did too one that was the very strange similar situation with diamond heads that grew sacks so had to go visit before last man, still got one and she is a specimen  :hippy:

been in flower for just over 3 weeks, how long you reckon she will go? She got a real rene smell this one, lovely time :skin_up:

On weekly visits now as got fucking distance to travel but hey ho, making me graft harder if anything didn’t get back till 11 last night and finished at garden at 4!!! Madness,

Btw yours are looking amazing man, gonna have to look through again later on, too work.

big love

stig

• Like 5

Subbies in the garden... 

@Captain-Erb soz man, the mendo had a cock in the end.... Gutted...

@brock1 SHD X auto ultimate before I took the top and the lowers that have gone full on grapefruit.... Amazeballs

large.DSC_2318_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_2358_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_2359_copy_2250x3000.jpg

@Vicfirth12 digiberry f3.... An absolute embarrassing lump of the blues'iest blues in about 800 ml of shit soil 

large.DSC_2363_copy_2250x3000.jpg

• Like 19

@Vicfirth12 98sshxbluedigiberry

large.Resizer_16904452602545.jpg

Awesome bud, smells like violets and sherbert absolutely reeking. Has an excellent ssh like hit, i think it took 12 weeks, frosty and sticky as the best of them, dense nugs :yep:

Am running again!

Edited by inceywinceyspider
  • Like 21

B.M.G. (UGORG Blues x RGSC Mighty Gold)

Harvested @62 days LD.

medium.DSCF2629.JPG.d47c910273ebfa43665b6921f4bca863.JPG

medium.DSCF2630.JPG.5de662e0ebc92638c6445689dd0fd673.JPG

medium.DSCF2631.JPG.c022d5270131ea687886da0558e7b04b.JPG

medium.DSCF2636.JPG.cbe9fb13bb309751c33d06da93de94f5.JPG

Haven't found anymore rot...:yep:

medium.DSCF2639.JPG.6c7eb2031285114543185fe1b5730c4d.JPG

Extreme Hybrid.

Grown in the garden.

With love.

ATB

PR

Edited by Punta Roja
  • Like 21

@Punta Roja     Mate that BMG looks rather nice !!    Lovely structure / formation and very pretty coloured :wub:    

Hows the aromas ??     You running her again ?       Very impressive

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 2

@OldFord Thank you mate, yes one of the top three best looking plants I've done in the garden.

Aroma wise? it's not got the tooty fruityness of its mother (which I said last year was the best smelling plant I've ever done)  and it doesn't give off any Blues skunkiness.

It exudes an aroma of Cola with a hint of Refreshers/chewitts in it.

I've made some seeds off its early flowering sister which I'll do next year hoping to find some early starters and make some Fems :spliff:. But if I can get two LD runs in I probably will run them again.

I am over the moon with how it's turned out, although it won't yeild as much as the Bluanibis.

Thanks again mate

and

ATVB

PR

Edited by Punta Roja
  • Like 7

Brocks OHG   chop day !     Sorry it was early early morning ,  phone trying to enhance the light but losing contrast & colour in the pics.  

I took her earlier than i would have liked to try the indica side of her as discussed with @brock1 :yep:   

Hefty naseball bat main :george:     

Left a few lowers for a go at long long cook out.

large_015.JPGlarge_016.JPGlarge_017.JPGlarge_018.JPGlarge_020.JPGlarge_019.JPGlarge_021.JPGlarge_022.JPGlarge_023.JPG

• Like 23

Just now, OldFord said:

Left a few lowers for a go at long long cook out

Looks nice and resinous! Keep an eye on it.  It's hard to tell from the photos, but it looks like that plant may have spider mites on it.   I see webbing and, I think, the tell-tale leaf specs from mites. 

• Like 2

Just now, Cajafiesta said:

Looks nice and resinous! Keep an eye on it.  It's hard to tell from the photos, but it looks like that plant may have spider mites on it.   I see webbing and, I think, the tell-tale leaf specs from mites. 

Shes had a got chop into small segments to check mate ,  have quite a few bigger spiders ,  chopped over white puppy training pads just so nt critters are more visible to my fucked eyes lol  

Not seeing anything adverse mate ,  a good look with the Big Sherlock Glass never revealed anything mate.  

Daily checks of the drying earea and no webbing so far ,   on it mate cheers :yep:

Just now, OldFord said:

more visible to my fucked eyes

They're very hard to see.  I spot them from the leaf spots and eggs they stick on the underside of the leaves.  Almost impossible to see the mites themselves with the naked eye.  The eggs look a lot like trichomes, but they'll be on the underside of the leaves.  ISO alcohol kills them on contact. 

Certainly not inferring you don't know what you're doing, buddy.  I just get night terrors from fucking mites.  I got them inside and it took me a year to figure out how to get rid of them.  Pretty sure I have now, thanks to a couple thousand lady bugs. 

Now I got fucking dead ladybugs everywhere I look lol

E2A I just noticed you changed your handle to add " owner now in need of full restoration."  lollollol  That's funny, Brother Ford!  I'm starting to ache for no reason in my late 30s!  I think my elbow needs a new upper ball joint or something!  Tie Rod End might have some slop in it, too!! 

Edited by Cajafiesta
  • Like 1