Subbies pic thread

Disco Biscuit F3 subs in the outdoors at about 32N lat.

This is really the first good look I've had at these.  They share a hole, so hard to say if the size variation is down to that or down to a different pheno.  The Christmas tree shape seems to be fairly consistent when you let them loose, though.

That's cool.  I dig the Christmas Tree shapes.  They're real easy to trim.

The F2s had a lot of blueberry going on that I've seen transfer it crosses.  These F3, outdoors in our sun, don't have much blueberry, but they do smell sorta sweet.   Not terribly fussy about nutrition so far.  They got blown over in tropical storm, and are still ok. Seems resilient and not terribly needy.  Good trichomes at this point.

I think this one has another 3-4weeks or so. I'm not sure if the pistil browning is normal maturation or if we got a male that we didn't catch in time.  Males haaaaveeeeeee been known to get a couple of skeets in before we catch them out here.  Shrug.  So it goes.

large_dbf3.jpg

large.dbf31.jpg

• Like 28

On 31/08/2023 at 7:25 PM, mikeydoughnut said:

If you’ve got @4kali ‘s Skunk x Widow gerrum down. Such beautifully structured plants

Mikey d heres 1 guerilla stylee. 

Lovely plant this 1, propper lil bush :)

I just hope she gets to finish :yep:large.20230903_190158_compress23.jpg

• Like 22

I have a lot of love for 4k's skunk × widow.

Banging smoke and some of the most enjoyable plants I've had the pleasure of growing :skin_up:

That one looks spot on @Revive :D

:yinyang:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Phoar!! :eat: That’s luscious is that @Revive. She’s a big girl eh! Did you pop many? They’re so vigorous, love being topped/fimed(?), uniform structure male or female. I hope she finishes for yer bud I’ve got me fingers crossed :) 

Yeah she's a big un bro.. I only popped 2 and got 1 of each, culled the boy.

I've done nothing to her apart from bend her over a bit. really vigorous as you say, the boy was the same tbh lovely looking plant too but he had to go..shes gonna get a lil dusting this 1 once she's ready too :)

I've got my fingers and toes crossed that she makes it. She's happy as Larry that much ill say :yep:

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

That one looks spot on

Yeah she's a good un BilgePump :)

How many did you grow? Did you get any diff phenos?

I just hopes he holds up against mama nature..shes a real looker and is happily just getting on with it :yep:

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, bfehillbilly said:

Chelato in the great outdoors she is budding up good i now have hope she will finish

She looks lovely mate, big girl :)

I've got a couple out too and there just loving life even with our shit show of a summer:wallbash:

:v: fingers crossed she makes it across the line hillbilly :yep:

• Like 3

@Revive   I popped half a vial so i think 5 or 6 , came away with two very similar but subtly different girls.

Used the boys to make some preflower F2's on the ladies and ive got about 30 healthy seeds to look at when I get the chance :D

The lads were just as nice as the gals tbh.

Mostly pine smells across the board.

Edited by BilgePump
  • Like 7

18 hours ago, BilgePump said:

@Revive   I popped half a vial so i think 5 or 6 , came away with two very similar but subtly different girls.

Used the boys to make some preflower F2's on the ladies and ive got about 30 healthy seeds to look at when I get the chance :D

The lads were just as nice as the gals tbh.

Mostly pine smells across the board.

The chelato were fems weren't they?

@Revive I have been keeping an eye on your diary I saw your Chelatos both big round bitches loving that skunk x widow I missed out on them :wallbash:mine is a big bitch and a pain in the ass i cant do anything with the top third dont really like plants that tall but its to late now lol be lucky with your breeding endeavors 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bfehillbilly said:

I have been keeping an eye on your diary I saw your Chelatos both big round bitches loving that skunk x widow I missed out on them

Yeah there doing pretty well tbf buddy :)

Shame you missed out on the skunk widows, im really impressed with the 1 ive got, she's a propper bush brother, nice manageable size..yeah I used to like growing big tall ass plants but maintaining them is another story..there vulnerable in high winds and you need a neck like a giraffe to check the tops for rot, I like them about 5/6ft max and nice and wide, so much easier to deal with :yep:

Yeah thanks hillbilly, the pollen chucking is on track but the girls still aint ready for it so im panicking a bit as time is ticking on now.

Need at least 5 weeks to get them beans cooked, hopefully they get that far before the bot gets to them :v:

• Like 6