large.20230815_013203.jpg

Godfather

large.20230815_012342.jpg

For anyone wondering why they are small plants here is some context:yep:

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 18

On 03/08/2023 at 1:50 PM, HazyDaze said:

Here you go, the haters are gonna love bitching about this one... lol

We have a few side projects right  now but here's the main Uk skunk collab I've been working on elsewhere.

large.Screenshot_20230803_131739_Gallery.jpg

4kHd skunk.... aka High Definition Skunk.

Now, before anyone says anything about the rules here, this one wasn't done here. 

But I will share here, I wouldn't be posting in  the subbie section if I wasn't going to share   would I. :music:

But hey,  the haters can hate on, I'll  just keep sharing the love where and when I can.

:yinyang:

Hey mate I'm looking for a nice skunk what's the genetics behind the 4khd skunk? I'll have to grab a pack when they're ready..

• Like 2

@UKsFinest it's  4 kali's uk skunk clone  x PsychoBadger.

Its made up of Uk Skunk, skunk, skunk, skunk and more uk skunk! 

It's uk skunk isnet! lol

large.Screenshot_20230815_125228_Gallery.jpg

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 20

That's what I like to hear mate looking forward to it.. I'd love a skunk clone again lost mine years ago unfortunately.

@brock1 SHD X auto ultimate loving the small pot life in the garden.... 

large.DSC_2184_copy_1800x2400.jpg

@Vicfirth12 digiberry f3 similarly restricted by a tiny pot. What it lacks in size, it makes up for in all out loudness. If I had to describe the smell in one word, I'd use "ridiculous".... If you made me elaborate, I'd stretch to "fucking ridiculous"... 

large.DSC_2186_copy_1800x2400.jpg

@Captain-Erb Mendocino madness X citrus valley. This is what happens when I drink too much.... I abandon my stealth technique and end up with summat at chest height in the back garden..... Beautiful plant though....

large.DSC_2188_copy_1500x2000.jpg

• Like 16

Brocks   SHD  x   AU     taken down today :wub:

A perfect garden girl ,  very quiet and no dramas ,  dripping in trichs and just a colour fest :wub: 

large_015.JPGlarge_012.JPGlarge_009.JPGlarge_010.JPGlarge_011.JPGlarge_013.JPG

• Like 23

1 hour ago, Idicanna jones said:

@OldFord absolutely loving mine.... Pity I don't know of anyone with any more @brock1:hippy:

Thats makes 2 of us lol        I gave you my last bean and brother @MindSoup kindly donated me 1 of his :wub:       So im all out too.    

The Bean Fairy works in mysterious ways  ...so you never know :george:

Looking good mate :yep:

• Like 4

15 hours ago, OldFord said:

Thats makes 2 of us lol        I gave you my last bean and brother @MindSoup kindly donated me 1 of his :wub:       So im all out too.    

The Bean Fairy works in mysterious ways  ...so you never know :george:

Looking good mate :yep:

I still have both parents lines & enough R1 to work this line. Although I find that its Daughter BSM is more leaning towards were I want to progress the SHD x Auto Ultimate so it might be a while. Next step for this line is to use some old haze's & Sativa strains. This being a predominantly sativa auto that I would like to continue in this direction. Hopefully I can eventually stabilise the 21 week auto pheno. These grow like a semi auto/fast versions. They need a early start outdoor. I find these are the best I can produce in our poor UK climate. I know its not early & it gets exposed to poor weather but it's all about that high. How many commercial breeders offer a 18 week sativa? None that I know because its not a viable option. This makes it viable because outdoor it produces as much as anything else of high quality sativa. Even hard core sativa lover's will got go 18+ week mark. Making these accessible to everyone is my goal for this line :hippy:

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

@OldFord I'll be forever grateful for the chance to run one of these. Still got bsm and ohg to run yet!!! How long did she run for???

More than welcome mate :yep:       

Off the top of my head she was 15 / 16wks mate ,  as with most of Brocks bits .. let em go as long as you dare , the magic happens the longer she cooks.  

Same with OHG just let her go as long as you can ,  all the feloow Old Gits are raving over the OHG at the mo ,  seems to be the ho to jars.   

Good luck with her mate

@brock1    Sounds good to me mate :yep:       The AU i will say is the perfect garden girl , no odour to speak of , colourful enough to keep the eye away  and a yield thats very generous for a compact unit.    Whats not to love.    Will be watvhing with interest on how it develops.    

The fellow Old Gits seem to be very impressed with their OHG's and will 100% feature again next season and i believe there could be an indoor run shortly. 

Thanks mate ,  cooking & efforts very much appreciated from myself and the fellow Old Gits :yep:

I may need to sweet talk brother @MindSoup  to see if he has any more to part with lol     You dont ask ...you dont get lol  

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 5