Subbies pic thread

17 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

Thanks mate :) Only 8 days and I'm putting her in a big paper bag. Drying temps were between 21 and 23, occasionally 24, so not ideal. But I kept the humidity at 70%, with my fingers crossed, and that seems to have retained some of the goodness. The missus came and asked me "what the fuck I was actually thinking, chopping that up in the middle of the morning" lollol So it seems to have retained some terps :D 

That's the issue drying in the summer, if that's what they fuking call this 1 lol

You just need that slow dry but its sometimes hard to achieve with the temps..

You was bloody pushing your luck at 70% rh though mate lol happy to hear you have got away with it.

Still at least you managed 8 days so im sure it won't be so bad..when it like flash drys in like 5 days you might aswell go buy yourself a bale of hay lollol paper bag for a bit longer and a good cure im sure it will be gravy :yep:

Looks nice though, real nice :)

• Like 3

@Revive yeah i had to find a balance between the small tent drying and the big tent full of flowers itself. I probably could've got a couple of degrees lower, but the big tent would've been a bit chillier than I would like. More flower in there, gotta look after it lol 

70% was a bit stressy. Practically wore out the tent zip checking them :D 

• Like 3

Just now, Gaijin said:

@Revive yeah i had to find a balance between the small tent drying and the big tent full of flowers itself. I probably could've got a couple of degrees lower, but the big tent would've been a bit chillier than I would like. More flower in there, gotta look after it lol 

70% was a bit stressy. Practically wore out the tent zip checking them :D 

Yeah I can see you had a  bit of a juggle on your hands there.  At least you got away with it mate thats the main thing :yep:

Edited by Revive
Cant fuking spell
  • Like 3

Did anyone else grab some zour lemon f2s? Who sent them in btw I'd be interested to know who's grown zour lemon before what it's like. Just checked the correct post it's ned the heads cooking looking forward to posting some pics on here when they are bigger large.PXL_20230802_093730080.jpg

Edited by UKsFinest
  • Like 22

@UKsFinest my favourite plant from the F1 generation was like a bag of gassy green Skittles. I found the rest leant more towards Lemon Tree / Sour D with the latter being a bit stretchier. Hope you find something you like mate :yinyang:

Edited by Ned The Head
  • Like 9

Here's one of  the female Jellied Dawg' I'll be running on next cycle...

She's spent far to long in a 1 litre pot crammed in but she's keeping up OK, could definitely be much better but she's not looking  to bad considering her less than ideal environment currently..

large.Screenshot_20230806_121036_Gallery.jpg

She just needs  potting on and a free space now.

She has a little wait yet so I'll  just try to keep her ticking over for now!

:yinyang:

• Like 22

On 07/07/2023 at 0:07 PM, Smokey McBongface said:

@Revive @Gaijin  

I think @Head Rose'n'Tail is now running the psycho x 

Here's one of them here Smokey, thought I had took pic of other too but.............. Cannae find it :)

No mutant look on these wee (tall) ones  

large.Screenshot_20230807-131331.jpg

large.Screenshot_20230807-131424.jpg 

Other one is similar too, will get a pic up :yep:

Edited by Head Rose'n'Tail
Tryin to remove the hingeroners
  • Like 15

@Head Rose'n'Tail Interesting mate cheers for sharing, just been chatting to @Revive about what he’s seeing with his.

Seems to be a three way split - non-mutated, mutated and a mix of both. Maybe some luck involved in finding the first :wacko: 

• Like 3

Gaijin that stuff sounds lovely .

Looks like it made to make ya mouth water.

Trim looks fine too me.

Some folks trimming ya would think stevie wonder was the trimmer.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, hashi said:

Gaijin that stuff sounds lovely .

Looks like it made to make ya mouth water.

Trim looks fine too me.

Some folks trimming ya would think stevie wonder was the trimmer.

:smoke:

• Like 1

Last couple of pics o' PsychoBadger.... (some of you will be happy to hear) lol

Been holding off the gasman and It's turning Into an episode of bottom if I'm not careful. lol

large.20230808_012307.jpglarge.20230808_011226.jpglarge.20230808_005924.jpglarge.20230807_063535.jpg

Reliable as always, kept 6 back to look at again, see what's what with them tidy next time.

lol

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 31

The first female Ghetto Daughter vegging along nicely and filling out after recently being potted up into approx 8L of coco, I’m hoping it won’t be too long now until I put her into flower I just need to root out the pot a bit more first.

large.IMG_2023-08-08-205016.jpeglarge.IMG_2023-08-08-205036.jpeglarge.IMG_2023-08-08-205108.jpeg

• Like 25