Subbies pic thread

1 hour ago, 4kali said:

deffinetley a funny old game revive

Oh for sure brother ;)

It was just my stupid attempt at a Jimmy Hill joke lol

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

Few random groups of subbies after tonights visit..need some sun on these girls and boys :wallbash:there's been so much rain im thinking of getting them all a set of wellies lollarge.20230803_204333_compress88.jpglarge.20230803_204316_compress4.jpglarge.20230803_204319_compress38.jpglarge.20230803_204307_compress83.jpglarge.20230803_204222_compress80.jpglarge.20230803_204231_compress93.jpglarge.20230803_204302_compress75.jpglarge.20230803_204236_compress26.jpglarge.20230803_204215_compress48.jpg

• Like 24

large.IMG_0456.jpeglarge.IMG_0458.jpeglarge.IMG_0455.jpeg

2 of @Revive “gg3 x rene x gg3”

gave them some neem and a top dress hopefully they will start to get going if and when the sun comes out 

stig 

• Like 20

“Peanut butter cookies”

planted yesterday after fresh amendments were added 2 weeks ago, my usual light mix made hole and mychorizal fungi ;)

large.IMG_0453.jpeg

she was in a small cup and in need of a home, never going to be a tree but be nice to see how she fairs in the UK weather 

big love

stig

:yinyang:

• Like 14

Germ tested the  first seeds of this latest cross of the Genetically Modified Jelly  4 weeks ago..

4 WEEKS AGO!!

large.Screenshot_20230701_223034_Gallery.jpg

That isn't a 4 week old though, just  saying! lol

Still pulling seeds from nugs mun..

large.Screenshot_20230804_095442_Gallery.jpg

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 28

18 minutes ago, Stigofthedank said:

Sorry guys “peanut butter cookies” was supposed to be in wildcard thread, :bangin:

muppet lol

You been smoking that wacky baccy again brother stig lol

• Like 4

7 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

seeds

Take my fuckin mone...oh ...wait ...these are subs ..... Joolz yer gonna be getting (more of) my money!! lol

• Like 8

I won't be testing the GM-Jelly on the next run, I germ tested them a little later than the other jelly crosses  and crammed them in and they haven't had enough light to keep up with most of the stuff I have on the go so their behind so much now after being out  crowded by others I won't be running them until the run after now.

Anyway, point of this post is....

If regular members/posters want some  before that and don't want to wait that long let me know who wants some  Genetically Modified Jelly as in above post and get ya 25 squids into joolz I'll Try my best to accommodate and put names on packs to make sure  regular posters/members get first dibs on a few packs soon.

Won't be loads of packs mind!!

That is all.

Have a great weekend, fukkas

Edit 2 add... here's a pic of one from last week, just to show, so I don't get called out for being a liar!! :furious:

large.Screenshot_20230727_233421_Gallery.jpg

I'll show you how far behind  the others they are later when I get back to the groom. 

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 24

1 hour ago, HazyDaze said:

regular members/posters

id like some of your creations for sure (when can afford it)

mystic

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

Neza's Cheese Pie, badly finger-trimmed. Smells absolutely disgusting 

large.05-08-23CheesePie.jpg

I've just licked my lips sore.. lovely stuff Gaijin :yep:

• Like 6

@HazyDaze that mix sounds sweet and dangerous brother,I would love to give em a try if there's enough :eat:and to anything else you playing there man:thumsup:

Sending ££ to Joolz now:cheers:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Revive said:

I've just licked my lips sore.. lovely stuff Gaijin :yep:

Thanks mate :) Only 8 days and I'm putting her in a big paper bag. Drying temps were between 21 and 23, occasionally 24, so not ideal. But I kept the humidity at 70%, with my fingers crossed, and that seems to have retained some of the goodness. The missus came and asked me "what the fuck I was actually thinking, chopping that up in the middle of the morning" lollol So it seems to have retained some terps :D 

• Like 6