Subbies pic thread

Just now, Stigofthedank said:

Stunning, :wub:

they are looking similar to each other and shouldn’t be long till they go into full stretch mate, loving the hues on that girl :hippy:

Yeah was late in the season and as soon as the temps dropped she got some colour to her :yep:

Really easy trim too, just big long colas, not so fat but the length of them well made up for it :yep:

large.20221006_172027_compress69.jpg.cdc

large.20221006_172019_compress69.jpg.e21

Edited by Revive
  • Like 10

Just now, Stigofthedank said:

:wub: Well I fucking hope I get a bit of that!!!

stunning, when did she finish!?

2 mins let me check

• Like 1

Yes yes yes @Revive lovely work squire 

will take some of that, sterling job last season matey :pitchfork:

Edited by Stigofthedank
Spelling
  • Like 2

This girl is worth a place in this thread for sure.. beautiful plant, crazy vigour, and very happy being outdoors at the mercy of mama nature :)

Killer daze cooked up by @brock1

Planted out late June..

I've got 2 of these out but this 1 is just diff gravy :yinyang:

large.20230725_203405_compress85.jpg

• Like 20

Quick update on the subbies... 

@Captain-Erb Mendocino madness X citrus valley in the jardin 

large.DSC_2014_copy_1500x2000.jpg

Now the @ratdog smile x motivation male x pregnant ladies.. mostly slug munched in the garden and rescued in the tiny drobe ...

@Welsh Tom amnesia X headband zkittlez in a pot noodle cup 

large.DSC_2006_copy_1800x2400.jpg

large.DSC_2010_copy_2250x3000.jpg

@Captain-Erb Mendocino madness X citrus valley. 800ml soil

large.DSC_2005_copy_1800x2400.jpg

@Vicfirth12 digiberry ... She was utterly destroyed by the slime brigade. I couldn't even bring myself to take a pic at the time. But she's alive and pregnant (I think) 

large.DSC_2007_copy_1800x2400.jpg

Last but not least @Revive Rene gold x gg3.... this is the least far on of the 2..... 

large.DSC_2009_copy_2250x3000.jpg

Have nipped a seed from the @Revive and they look nice and ripe. Given that I'm not in it for the bud, do I keep cooking them to finish the flowers or chop them for seeds? 

large.DSC_2013_copy_2250x3000.jpg

Sorry shit photo but they're like bowling balls, as described previously by @ratdog. It's only the Rene gold x gg3 I'm concerned by as the others are a good couple of weeks behind

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 18

Just now, Idicanna jones said:

Sorry shit photo but they're like bowling balls, as described previously by @ratdog. It's only the Rene gold x gg3 I'm concerned by as the others are a good couple of weeks behind

You can just let the flowers finish bro dry just as your normally would then harvest the seeds :)

Great stuff the seeds look hench :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 3

@Revive the smile x motivation were huge anyway. These were the ones I had my eye on when I got the @ratdog boy. The earlier one of yours is going milky at just over 7 weeks (the one that went pink, then burnt amber). The later one is still throwing white pistils out ... Cheers for the heads up

• Like 3

Just now, Idicanna jones said:

@Revive the smile x motivation were huge anyway. These were the ones I had my eye on when I got the @ratdog boy. The earlier one of yours is going milky at just over 7 weeks (the one that went pink, then burnt amber). The later one is still throwing white pistils out ... Cheers for the heads up

I guess if you needed the space and don't care about the bud as long as the seeds have had long enough to mature you can havest them before the plant is finished..but there may be a few that are less mature..

Good to see @ratdog boy has passed on the bowling ball genetics lol

Big ol beans them brother :yep:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Revive said:

This girl is worth a place in this thread for sure.. beautiful plant, crazy vigour, and very happy being outdoors at the mercy of mama nature :)

Killer daze cooked up by @brock1

Planted out late June..

I've got 2 of these out but this 1 is just diff gravy :yinyang:

large.20230725_203405_compress85.jpg

Stunning man, big ups @Revive

and big ups to @brock1 can’t wait to run some of your beans next year :yep:

stig

• Like 7

looks like the noodle cup plant has mites mate.

well done on recreating the monster sized beans lol

• Like 1

@ratdog yeah I thought there was summat knocking about. Hardly surprising really, they've been in and out more than the hokey cokey. Nevermind..... I'll give the drobe a good clean out at the end..... Thanks for the heads up dude

• Like 4