Subbies pic thread

3 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

I haven't watched your vid yet and, tbh, I'm a little scared to after seeing the "word" morphodite in the screen grab used. lol

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

I know.. I spotted that too...

lol

Still, I had never heard of this methodology for guessing the sex of the seeds, but it  looks like there may just possibly be something to it, even if the guy's maths sounds a little off to me with my rusty memory of probability going back to my university days. I may just try this myself on my next grow just for the shits and giggles and see how I fare.

• Like 1

Thought id throw this back on topic :)

Psycho Animal Stomper no2...

Sour tasting fruit funk ! youget the sour with some sort of musky grape and another twang lovely smoke.

large_166.jpglarge_174.jpglarge_178.jpg

Farmer

• Like 28

Psychosis x animal stomper   these popped through 14th June

These grow nice hope I get some females nice job @Vicfirth12 :yep:

Inside tent 

large.20180624_110810.jpg

Outside tent

large.20180624_110932.jpg

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Dave 420 said:

Good Luck mate mine are on the go as well    :skin_up: 

Cheers mate good luck with yours aswell

Are you doing a diary?  I'm going to grow mine as a mother and take cuttings once I've finished the seedsman comp

• Like 1

Just now, Stonedjones said:

Cheers mate good luck with yours aswell

Are you doing a diary?  I'm going to grow mine as a mother and take cuttings once I've finished the seedsman comp

Yer I will be on here I will post every week with updates. I'm trying the innie outtie to see if it works, so I've sorted out the inners from the outties (see video above) So I popped 6 innies so let's see what comes from them, will be interesting to see. 

• Like 1

@Dave 420 yes I read your comments above would be nice to see if it's a good indication of sexing.

I'm just going off the fact that I've got 2 or 3 growing bigger and faster which I'm led to believe they are possibly male

Edited by Stonedjones
  • Like 1