Subbies pic thread

21 hours ago, bfehillbilly said:

Chelato pics don't do her justice she is going to be a big girl nice open structure for plenty of airflow 

Looking great hillbilly :)

Mine are just starting to get there groove on now..how long they been out in the mud brother?

• Like 1

They were put in the feedsacks on June third the marble sized hail broke the top out of her and two others might been a good thing don't really want ten footers lol@Revive

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, bfehillbilly said:

They were put in the feedsacks on June third the marble sized hail broke the top out of her and two others might been a good thing don't really want ten footers lol@Revive

lol yeah big trees are great for the ego and will put a smile on your face but trying to look after them is another story.. trying to keep them in the ground once the winds come is a right ball ache for starters and then trying to check the tops for rot later in the season is practically impossible.. 5/6 feet is perfect imo but some cultivars are hard to tame once they get moving..

I've got a couple of chelato out too and im really looking forward to seeing how they fair in the great British weather lol

At least we done get marble size hail right :yep:

• Like 7

@OldFord Thank you mate, as you know the gardener's shadow makes a big diference.

Hope they turn out as good as these.

@ratdog's Smile F3s @56 days LD.

Trichs are mostly cloudy on all three plants... another week at least.

Sure I read on here once that the Smile was a fast finisher...60 days?

medium.IMG_4920.jpg.0f1407332fb0c57e992f

Greener pheno in the middle.

medium.IMG_4921.jpg.369504181abfd1fb89ae 

Green and purple side by side. The green one reminds of when I last did Smile... 2014 I think.

medium.IMG_4924.jpg.faf3257d35043d2f8afd 

medium.IMG_4925.jpg.bfbd19baf52d4cf3302a

medium.IMG_4926.jpg.6e07ea664e2eec2f5e15

ATB

PR

Edited by Punta Roja
  • Like 35

Another of Brocks OHG from the garden of a novice grower  ,  using only b&q compo and Flower Power feed.  

These are the pics that prompted me to sub again for more OHG as i want to find this pheno :yep:

Old Gits OHG

large_005.JPGlarge_006.JPGlarge_007.JPGlarge_009.JPG

• Like 30

PsychoBadger at 5 an' half weeks...

large.Screenshot_20230722_181445_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230722_194128_Gallery.jpg

large.Screenshot_20230722_174601_Gallery.jpg

Over fed them a little as I run a few psychoBadgers  12/12 from seedlings for a little hunt on this run and  they caught me out a little bit in the hotter compost with so much going on,  still should finish up tidy enough though, smelling fantabulous and definitely found a few I want to keep back and have another look at. 

there's just something labout these old skunks  that keep me coming back!:fart:

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 31

More PsychoBadger pics approaching 6 weeks 12/12...

large.Screenshot_20230723_204537_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230723_204621_Gallery.jpg

She's reliable AF for one's stinky skunky needs fairplay to her, she never let's me down  :in_love:

:yinyang:

• Like 28

Cheese Pie by @NezA day 73 of 12/12

Thursday is chop day. Planning on attempting to reveg this fine lady. I'm starting to wonder how much plant material to leave on her? I guess I better get a pic up from the right angle and see what you guys think about what not to chop off 

large.24-07-23CheesePie3.jpglarge.24-07-23CheesePie4.jpglarge.24-07-23CheesePie2.jpglarge.24-07-23CheesePie1.jpglarge.24-07-23CheesePie.jpglarge.24-07-23CheesePieTrichs1.jpglarge.24-07-23CheesePieTrichs.jpg

• Like 28