Subbies pic thread

A few of Brocks cooking -   Some  OHG   - my own and fellow Old Git Growers    &  and my SHD x AU    

large_030.JPGlarge_046.JPGlarge_048.JPGlarge_069.JPGlarge_070.JPGlarge_071.JPGlarge_072.JPGlarge_110.JPGlarge_111.JPGlarge_112.JPGlarge_113.JPGlarge_109.JPGlarge_114.JPGlarge_115.JPGlarge_116.JPGlarge_119.JPGlarge_121.JPGlarge_122.JPGlarge_122.JPGlarge_123.JPG

And just for @Gaijin   Some upskirt action lol      I seen a post about upskirt plant pics  -  its the only one i have worth the shot lol  

large_138.JPGlarge_140.JPGlarge_139.JPG

• Like 12

@OldFord looking fantastic as usual unfortunately the three weeks of rain and high humidity turned mine to mush did get a few bits but was not really ready yet

• Like 5

large.Resizer_16894466283473.jpeg

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

A few of Brocks cooking -   Some  OHG   - my own and fellow Old Git Growers    &  and my SHD x AU    

large_030.JPGlarge_046.JPGlarge_048.JPGlarge_069.JPGlarge_070.JPGlarge_071.JPGlarge_072.JPGlarge_110.JPGlarge_111.JPGlarge_112.JPGlarge_113.JPGlarge_109.JPGlarge_114.JPGlarge_115.JPGlarge_116.JPGlarge_119.JPGlarge_121.JPGlarge_122.JPGlarge_122.JPGlarge_123.JPG

And just for @Gaijin   Some upskirt action lol      I seen a post about upskirt plant pics  -  its the only one i have worth the shot lol  

large_138.JPGlarge_140.JPGlarge_139.JPG

Your smaller Plants in pic no12 is nearly identical to my SHD x blackberry gum plants :yep: pic at top of post wouldn't let me put it anywhere else 

Edited by brock1
  • Like 6

BSM as their doesn't seem to be many pics of her. A little frostyer than SHD x blackberry gum but smaller not by a lotlarge.Resizer_16894466287095.jpeg@OldFord my OHG isn't even flowering yet. Got some nice mutations on the leaves though.large.Resizer_16894466279671.jpeg

• Like 17

19 minutes ago, bfehillbilly said:

@OldFord looking fantastic as usual unfortunately the three weeks of rain and high humidity turned mine to mush did get a few bits but was not really ready yet

Shit mucker  , sorry to hear !    I too am playing chicken with the rot with the 2 in the 1 pot,  airflow is very restricted around the mains ,  all i can do is check and see how we go , ideally push her as long as poss but also run the risk of impeding the taller one.    Lesser of the 2 evils lol    

• Like 1

Just now, brock1 said:

Your smaller Plants in pic no12 is nearly identical to my SHD x blackberry gum plants :yep: pic at top of post wouldn't let me put it anywhere else 

Mmmmm Mmmm Mmmmm SHD x BBG  ... my fav :wub:   ...and fine well you know it you tease lol        

Yeah i def see the resembelence mate !    

• Like 2

@brock1      Love the structure on the BSM ,  not done her ... yet !      Whats the terp profile like on her ??     

your OHG is like the other one thats out within the group ,  shes only just started this wk ,  took a dark period to encourage her but shes off and running,  very similar appearance wise,  will get pics

• Like 1

Just now, OldFord said:

Mmmmm Mmmm Mmmmm SHD x BBG  ... my fav :wub:   ...and fine well you know it you tease lol        

Yeah i def see the resembelence mate !    

Mine are actually stinky of bubblegum this grow. Probably should of looked after them really. These were germinating test seeds and left in jiffy way to long except for OHG wich was planted 2 weeks earlier. All in old tomato compost with no feed & left with no water ect. Still can't complain with how hardy they are great at looking after themselves :cheers:

• Like 5

Just now, OldFord said:

@brock1      Love the structure on the BSM ,  not done her ... yet !      Whats the terp profile like on her ??     

your OHG is like the other one thats out within the group ,  shes only just started this wk ,  took a dark period to encourage her but shes off and running,  very similar appearance wise,  will get pics

lol I just went to check & take a sniff. Can't really smell it from a distance. Honest its like nothing I have smelt before but I will say this. I pulled my nose away instantly & now my nose is burning like I just picked my nose with chilli on my fingers. Maybe I will try smelling another & get back to you when my nose stops burning. Never had that before :mellow:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 5

@brock1    The scrath & sniff test is out the window then lol          How strange !    Not experienced that before ,  always next time mate

• Like 3

1 minute ago, OldFord said:

@brock1    The scrath & sniff test is out the window then lol          How strange !    Not experienced that before ,  always next time mate

Their is 5 plant's sharing the pot so I will try another one next time. First time I have touch a bud on it. First time a plant had that effect on me & I didn't expect it because their no smell standing next to it :ermm:Might need to wash my hands before I go to the bog. :eek:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 4

@OldFord just went in for another smell now my nose isn't tingling. Obviously not the same plant but I am getting a spicy vintage smell from this BSM. I am not really doing it any justice with this description but it's not bad honestly just don't ask me to smell it again lol I will probably go sniff it again anyway because its unusual :headpain:

• Like 6

As i embarrisngly spelt subbies wrong in my last pic i done another one today spelt correctly. lollol

large.P1030130.JPG

And a nice looking killer daze.

large.P1030129.JPG

Edited by murphyblue
  • Like 19

Chelato pics don't do her justice she is going to be a big girl nice open structure for plenty of airflow large.6.jpglarge.7.jpg

• Like 22

medium.IMG_4913.jpg.178daf71197f79771cb0

BMG in the square pots, Bluanibis in the round.

medium.IMG_4915.jpg.f9404fbf3039ff268e6b

BMG, bit of a difference between them and the one on the left has been flowering naturally for a couple of weeks.

medium.IMG_4914.jpg.ffdb063d97a59e8a0492

Smells like it's mother, sweet and fruity. Wish I had a male on the go, this would've made some potentially early flowerers.

medium.IMG_4916.jpg.578dcd09d95e10691382

Bluanibis, looking and smelling pretty much the same.

ATB

PR

Edited by Punta Roja
  • Like 27