Subbies pic thread

@Revive I’m not sure if @Gaijin has grown his out yet mate. Either that or my memory really is terrible :unsure: 

A few are running the F2’s Dan made from his, I think @Head Rose'n'Tail is now running the psycho x and one other is at the flowering stage but doesn’t know which plant is which. 

The logistical challenges in ordering seeds from the US makes things a bit tricky, becomes difficult to have any come back. I haven’t contacted the breeders on the assumption the buck will be well and truly passed. 

This bit from the 808 page summarises the mutant/s well. They deliberately chose it, bizarrely :ouch:

“The selected male for this menu was noticeably different from other males due to his leaf structure and pollen sacs. He grew lobster claw pollen sacs that had red tips, which is a rare physical characteristic. His leaves were a bit mutant looking, heavily resembling the webbed leaf of OGKB; a genetic characteristic from the Forum Cookies. (GMO is Chem D x Forum Cookies.) This particular plant didn’t have any of the OGKB issues as far as light sensitivity or slow veg and it drank normally as well, a big plus as water sensitive varieties are easy to overwater. The OGKB influence will tighten the stretch and node spacing. The complexity of the medicinal effects of the bud can be limited to the flowering time and this male will provide a nice 65-70 day flowering time”

@HazyDaze as above mate, the OGKB or whatever it is seems to be dominant in the GMO and the limiting factor. Think whether you backcross or work with her, you’re going to keep finding it in successive generations. By the time you BX her 3 times its so dominant in the generation, the seeds refuse to sprout :( 

Edited by Smokey McBongface

I read that this morning funny enough, but I don't get where ogkb comes into it? 

Is that not  a different cooks cross/selection  to what was used in the GMO? 

Doesn't really matter bud,   I love the GMO myself, she's a special plant for sure, I'll see what's what with her progeny  myself soon enough.

The burgers dan ran of yours make it worth weeding out the mutants for though by the looks of those fukka's, she looks amazing in pics dan posts.  :eat:

I hope she doesn't turn out to mutanty, that shit doesn't interest me whatsoever.

Let's see how she likes a bit of PsychoBadger in her!  :naughty:lol

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, Smokey McBongface said:

I’m not sure if @Gaijin has grown his out yet mate. Either that or my memory really is terrible 

Smokey its more than likely my mix up then mate..I read so much content my stoned mind can not keep up lol

Quite possibly I read he has some maybe but hasn't grown them yet, ill check his diary. 

I'm so shit at navigating this site still, the lay out when using a phone is a bit diff to a laptop and I find it really hard to find stuff sometimes.. I feel i look like a bit of a cunt sometimes as I don't reciprocate the support some members give me in my diarys but in my defence I just cant find where theirs are posted but I do try..

Yeah I was reading up on that info from 808 but like hazy said I couldn't figure where the OGKB came into it either, but seems they was just referring to the similarities in the leaf mutantations of the og kush breath and that it comes from the cookies side of things.

Yeah mate your prob right waste of time trying to get your money back or replacments from the breeders as they as you say will try to shift the blame or reasons for it and that would just piss you off even more.. 

Gonna go on a diary search now lol is Dan t,s diary in the led forum bro?

• Like 2

Yeah man, I guess the OGKB is just a visual comparison to the weird and wacky cookie genetics. When you originally asked I thought it would be best to give the whole story, but I appreciate it’s confusing, repetitive and boring as fuck for everyone else to read lol the majority just want one nice plant, but if anyone is making seeds it’s something to consider for later down the line. Attention to detail, OCD all and all that lol 

In summary lol 

The mutants are definitely there, hermies too :( 

Don’t be put off like Hazy said, the rest are absolutely incredible and among the best plants you’ll grow :) Dan’s burgers be the perfect example.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Smokey McBongface said:

When you originally asked I thought it would be best to give the whole story, but I appreciate it’s confusing, repetitive and boring as fuck for everyone else to read

Much prefer the whole story than half of it smokey and now I have a much better understanding of whats what and what's not :yep: you can never really have too much knowledge of the truth imo its the bull crap thats as bothering as fuk.

Thanks for taking the time dude..

Im gonna let this mutant have a roll of the dice and I will tag you in my diary later down the line so you can how it turned out.

Be lucky mate :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

PsychoBadger...

large.Screenshot_20230705_224411_Gallery.jpg

He dusted a little  GMO in the corner...

large.Screenshot_20230707_200859_Gallery.jpg

Let's  add some more pleasant terps to the fart spray  that is GMO  is it!  :bad: lol

This is the original GMO , No Larry  added to this as in the bx's,  pure GMO.

You can easily  fill  rooms full of spears with this girl. 

• Like 23

@HazyDaze be interesting to see that cross and the skunk dominace in the offspring, my bet is that with a bit of educated selection you shouldn't get mutants further down the bx line.......  4k would just take the males that lean away from the gmo on the initial f1 pairing and use  them going foward,if you do do it? or is it just a one off for shits and giggles

@Smokey McBongface

I also found a few mutants in your donny work mate. and......

I can gladly live with that because the ones that wasn't  mutants were exceptional plants

I also did have something to compare your donny seeds against having also run the smf gmo clone so credit were credits due mate

• Like 3

also I  don't think the forum cut  was used and in fact think he used chunkypigs cut

Edited by 4kali

Mamiko seeds who made the initial  cross says  the forum cut was used.

• Like 1

Just now, HazyDaze said:

Mamiko seeds who made the initial  cross says  the forum cut was used.

bit more reading delve further

• Like 1

it's a relentless cross mate of cookies x chem d

skunkmasterflex ran his seeds over on the other forum. (he) smf wouldn't give relentless the credit because they fell out but its all there if you wanna look mate off the top of me head flex ran 10 seeds gifted by relentless found 2 females that one of later became the plant that you have now

Edited by 4kali
  • Like 1

I'm confused, doesn't take  a lot lol

Are you saying  SMF never found the gmo in the chemd x gsc from mamiko seed stock? 

Edited by HazyDaze

eye mate this game eye

fuck em

and yes to your question mate as I said above the journal is actually there for all to see he found it in the seeds gifted by relentless of cookies x chem d

Edited by 4kali
  • Like 1