Subbies pic thread

Just now, Smokey McBongface said:

@Revive Ah lol snap mate, was about to say yeah, its unfortunately a dominant trait from the GMO. The flip side is the non mutated ones are something else, incredible plants.

The first looks GMO leaning without the mutations, crossing my fingers its a girl?

Thanks for the info smokey..tbh I do quite like a mutant plant as some turn out pretty awsome..is this something they grow out of as they mature or does it carry right through full cycle? As long as 1 is a girl I will be happy, I do have another in the tent that was spare would you recommend me replacing the mutant mate??

Its just sitting there as a back up incase the slimey fuks munch 1 on the plot..id appreciate your opinion brother :yep:

• Like 1

Some of the healthiest pots out on the plots :wub:       @Revive        And what a line up , like an all star team !    :george:        

• Like 4

Just now, OldFord said:

Some of the healthiest pots out on the plots :wub:       @Revive        And what a line up , like an all star team !    :george:        

Thanks @OldFord I must say there not looking to shabby right now bro :)

Be interesting to see whats left once they have been sexed and the males culled.

That's down to lady luck so fingers crossed she is kind to me squire :yep:

• Like 3

@Revive No worries man. I’d guess the breeders GMO was originally a selection among mutants - possibly one of the few showing no visible sign of leaf mutation, fused stems or stunted growth.

While the GMO selection doesn’t resemble a mutant in the traditional sense, its probably accurate to consider it a ‘super mutant’ at the opposite end of the scale. Aside from being an absolute beast with a unique changing smell and taste, it appears to be on its own page in terms of environment stress. Heat and excess light doesn’t seem to faze it, indoor you can really push beyond what would otherwise be uncomfortable without co2.

If you only have space for the two plants i’d be tempted to pull it and replace it with the other. If you can squeeze the three in it’d be interesting to see what happens :) the mutant donny burger was a nice smoke, just not as nice as the others.

Edited by Smokey McBongface
  • Like 2

I've  spoken  to flex about GMO and  she  isn't a mutant, atleast not in the traditional sense, she's just a freak, babyyyyy... lol

the  original stock she was selected from  and her  progeny  throws up no more mutants than any other chem or cookies crosses, she throws the odd  leaf mutation as the  cooks does and mutants will pop up as they do in modern cannabis if you pop enough seed,  but  she's certainly not inclined to throw up such mutants  with fused stems, almost ploidy looking mutations as often as we see here within these crosses.

Mutants are rife in modern cannabis now, things are so bad now more than  half of the crosses on the market  today can play the banjo lol

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 6

@Smokey McBongface @HazyDaze thanks for the info fellas :yep:

I'm in 2 minds what to do with it tbh somehow I get a bit attached to these odd looking plants and want to give them a shot.. unfortunately I can't squeeze the spare in too smokey there just isn't room, this part of the plot is a small fenced off section with just 7 spaces so if another goes in then 1 has to come out.

It appears to be growing ok so maybe I should just roll with it for now and see if she grows out off it in a week or so..the spare is in a jiffy cup just under a t5 so will be ok to wait for a bit incase its needed or do I just switch it now lol fuking hate decisions like this as I always think ill get it wrong..ill prob fuk the girl off and bring in a boy lol

Smokey you mention the donny burger in your last post, im now confused, there's no burger in this cross is there mate?

Is it not straight gmo in the cross? Isnt the donny burger gmo x han solo burger. Sorry mate would you mind explaining this cross for me..

Hazy your right, particularly leaf mutations seems much more common now over a wide amount range of diff cultivars its pretty fuked up imo seems nothing good last forever these days its just how shit is when truck loads of money are involved, all the care goes out the fuking window :wallbash:

• Like 1

Flex’s donny burger, double burger and triple burger all carry the same silent mutants unfortunately, if you buy a pack you’re almost guaranteed to find them. If you breed with them, you’re going to find them later down the line.

His BX3 beans were silly expensive and proper shit. I’m not sure how much I’d trust his word tbh, he's just another bellend looking to make money. 

• Like 2

@Revive The breeders back crossing to the GMO cut are the burgers mate lol Its confusing but his GMO BX3 = Triple Burger (what you have there). 

The Donny Burger is his first backcross. What I was getting at are the mutants are predictable and pop up in all of his BX lines. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Smokey McBongface said:

@Revive The breeders back crossing to the GMO cut are the burgers mate lol Its confusing but his GMO BX3 = Triple Burger (what you have there). 

The Donny Burger is his first backcross. What I was getting at are the mutants are predictable and pop up in all of his BX lines. 

It is confusing mate cause searching donny burger comes back as a gmo x han solo burger cross.. ive since found some more info thanks to what you have shared so appreciate that smokey..

Let's see if the plant grows out of it if new growth is still effected after a week ill pull it and put the spare in its place :yep:

Thanks for explaining bro :yinyang:

• Like 2

@Revive Plot is looking good as usual I think the Chelato is feminized so you should have two girls and if they grow anything like the one I have out they are going to be big 

Edited by bfehillbilly
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, bfehillbilly said:

@Revive Plot is looking good as usual I think the Chelato is feminized so you should have two girls and if they grow anything like the one I have out they are going to be big 

Yeah mate I think I was a lil baked when I replied to 4k,s post or just wasn't thinking  lol infact shumroom sent me a message stating the same :yep:

Good to hear yours is doing so well, mine are already showing great potential with 1   showing a big more  vigour than the other :)

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

@Revive thats the one man, the han solo burger is GMO x Larry OG, which was then BX’d to the GMO to make the Donny Burger/BX1, the Donny was BX'd to the GMO to make double burger/BX2, then double burger was BX’d to the GMO to make the triple burger/BX3. 

Great genetics, but each backcross presumably stabilised the mutants too.

Out of the pack of triple burger two seeds germinated. One was mutant the other was the male I used with the psycho. 

I bought a second pack of GMO BX3 from different breeder selections - 808 Genetics ‘Guaco’, couldn’t get those to germinate either :( 

The flip side is whatever germs and isn’t a mutant tends to be incredible. I’ll keep my fingers crossed you have two girls there :) 

• Like 2

thats the one man, the han solo burger is GMO x Larry OG, which was then BX’d to the GMO to make the Donny Burger/BX1, the Donny was BX'd to the GMO to make double burger/BX2, then double burger was BX’d to the GMO to make the triple burger/BX3. 

I've just been having a bit of a read up and can see how its all a bit confusing..theres a few other gmo bx lines from diff breeders and some variations too, it all threw my nut at first..making much more sense now though mate.. did your first pack come from skunk House genetics mate?

Fuk me 2 goers out of 2 packs from 2 diff breeders is pretty shit going bro isnt it, and as you say not cheap..I remember reading 1 of your posts way back about this thinking about it now..has anyone else grown these out yet mate? Hopefully some fire comes out this cross to make up for the shit you have gone through with the bx3,s

Yeah 2 girls would be nice but I won't grumble at 1, I will be pissed if its 2 boys especially as there's the spare lol lets just see how these plays out for now.. im gonna watch this mutant closely as you never know it may well come good :)

Appreciate your time brother :yep:

• Like 2

large.Seeds.jpg

@Revive If you check out @Dan t’s diary you’ll see the Cheese Burgers. Those started with the same triple burger male.

I grew out the above F1’s in the breeding section but I’m not sure if anyone has grown the F2’s yet.

As you say mate, having the one nice male to make more seeds was the only saving grace. A right piss take considering the price but I guess thats the nature of the market. 

• Like 4

large.Seeds.jpg

@Revive If you check out @Dan t’s diary you’ll see the Cheese Burgers. Those started with the same triple burger male.

I grew out the above F1’s in the breeding section but I’m not sure if anyone has grown the F2’s yet.

As you say mate, having the one nice male to make more seeds was the only saving grace. A right piss take considering the price but I guess thats the nature of the market. 

Thanks smokey I'll take a look at Dan t,s diary.. Gaijin grew the cheese burgers too didn't he mate? I did like the sound of those.. yeah mate it was a real shit turn out but at least that male has served a purpose.. thing is mate if you wasnt into breeding and bought them for fems it would have been a right fuking wash out..did you make contact with both breeders about the poor almost non existent germ rates?

• Like 2