Subbies pic thread

I had my brother move Brock's OHG to give it more sunlight ,  it was losing a good 4hrs a day where it was and she needs all the help she can get lol   

Shes filling out very fast and getting some heavy buds :yep:      The new young one is towering way above !!

As i said its hard to believe the pots this clear down at the bottom and middle  ,  quite amazing really !   

large_016.JPGlarge_020.JPGlarge_021.JPGlarge_023.JPGlarge_022.JPG

Really getting quite excited to see this play out :george:

• Like 21

Subbies in the garden... 

Mendocino madness X citrus valley

large.DSC_1729_copy_1800x2400.jpg

Digiberry f3

large.DSC_1733_copy_1800x2400.jpg

Rene gold x gg3

large.DSC_1734_copy_1500x2000.jpg

• Like 22

Lott#5 Evo F2 - the 1 that left home and not under my watch lol although I do get updates from time to time. Will start week 9 of 12/12 on Sunday. 

large.269050f7-5c30-4e87-b436-33d65c6df8a5.jpeg

• Like 32

A few snaps of the lesser spotted   Brocks  SHD  x  AU      -  awesome little girl ,   very very healthy ,  seems happy and just started flowering :yep:

large_034.JPGlarge_035.JPGlarge_038.JPGlarge_037.JPGlarge_036.JPG

Brocks   OHG    -  i passed this little one onto a member of our Old Gits growing group ,  be nice !!    The old gilr has never grown outdoors before  ,  only indoors for a long time but never in the garden , so shes loving it and has become a garden convert :yep:

large_006.JPGlarge_005.JPG

Brocks  OHG   Front right :yep:           

large_020.JPG

• Like 22

@OldFord thank you Sir :) Yes, she's doing very well, considering I almost culled her, and then had to butcher her to fit her into a small space in another tent lol Smells amazing, going to be my first keeper with any luck. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Gaijin said:

@OldFord thank you Sir :) Yes, she's doing very well, considering I almost culled her, and then had to butcher her to fit her into a small space in another tent lol Smells amazing, going to be my first keeper with any luck. 

lol   A hard knock life and shes come around for you ,  you done well to get her through it all :yep:     Looks to be a healthy bounty as a reward for the stress lol    

You never forget your first keeper :wub:     Always a place in the heart.      

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 1

On 28/06/2023 at 10:47 AM, Gaijin said:

Would that be a bit much, even dialled down to the minimum? 

i have my current seedlings under 120 watts, don't skimp on lighting when they are young is my suggestion

in the olden days of hps i have grown seedlings under 250 watts they were always happy

• Like 2