Subbies pic thread

Just Received my first subbie beans yesterday. A big thank you to UK 420 and vicfirth12 for these beans, I've sorted out the innies from the outties 8 innies and 4 outties so I've put 6 innies in yesterday. Will bring more when things start to happen.   

large.5b28e3cbddfaf_PsycosisxAnimalStomper.jpg

Edited by Dave 420
  • Like 6

Go to a pheno of Killerskunk x SSH I selected out of two females preflower. The one I chose had better structured and stinks more than most plants in flower when you rub the stem. Stinks off berry-musky-rubber funk. Other didn’t have much stem-rub smell at all. 

Ill take some some photos once they start budding. They are two weeks into flower. 

@GreenVision can you give me some more information if possible? Sorry to ask again, I have asked before. Just wondered if you found a keeper or anything?

I plan to make some F2s at some point this year to send in. 

5 hours ago, Dave 420 said:

I've sorted out the innies from the outties 8 innies and 4 outties so I've put 6 innies in yesterday.

Errrr can you elaborate on the above sentence please lol 

Farmer 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FARMER G said:

Errrr can you elaborate on the above sentence please lol 

Farmer 

Planting babies based on their belly buttons?

• Like 3

So basically to determine weather the seed is a female or a male people are now going by the part of the outer seed casing where it meets together ? i could be late to the party but...

Ffs :russian::rofl:

Farmer 

• Like 1

Yeh, supposedly the top of seed if it's outy or inny determines sex

I never took much notice of it all myself

Bit some ppl swear by it being right every time  lol

• Like 1

Guest Gojitangie

@Dave 420

What has been your experience so far of your inney and outtey selection process? Please say close to 100% accurate - would be a game changer and then some!

Edited by Gojitangie

4 hours ago, HerbalEnthusiast said:

@GreenVision can you give me some more information if possible? Sorry  

Hi mate. The killerskunk mother was the best plant i have had in more than 5 packs of killerskunk that i have grown out over the years. It was a winner in every way. Fruity berry almost bubblegum aroma and skunky sweet flavour.

The ssh father was again possibly the healthiest male i have encountered. He was a quick flowering very healthy chap.

But as for the genes brought through i honestly couldnt tell you. I used the male as for that hack so i can't twll u very much about the plants they will produce. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GreenVision said:

Hi mate. The killerskunk mother was the best plant i have had in more than 5 packs of killerskunk that i have grown out over the years. It was a winner in every way. Fruity berry almost bubblegum aroma and skunky sweet flavour.

The ssh father was again possibly the healthiest male i have encountered. He was a quick flowering very healthy chap.

But as for the genes brought through i honestly couldnt tell you. I used the male as for that hack so i can't twll u very much about the plants they will produce. 

That's good to know it was a well-selected plant. I hope I find something special and if not, going to make F2 to delve further in. Thanks for your repsonse mate.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gojitangie said:

@Dave 420

What has been your experience so far of your inney and outtey selection process? Please say close to 100% accurate - would be a game changer and then some!

@Gojitangie @Vicfirth12 I haven't had any that's what I mean by experiment, To see if there is any truth to this innie outtie. So I went through them sorted them out and put 6 in, so let's see what happens.   :yep:

3 hours ago, Vicfirth12 said:

@Dave 420 be interesting to see what you get after selecting seeds. At the moment I doubt that it is an indication of sex. 

@Vicfirth12 That's what I mean Vic, it's just an experiment to see if this innie outtie thing has any substance to it. It will be interesting to see what comes out.  :yep:

• Like 2

I think its all BS but fair play anyway mate :yep:

It is what it is...its nature so it will be what it will be.

A 50/50 ratio is usually what i hope and aim for :yinyang:

Farmer 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, FARMER G said:

So basically to determine weather the seed is a female or a male people are now going by the part of the outer seed casing where it meets together ? i could be late to the party but...

Ffs :russian::rofl:

Farmer 

@FARMER G Its just an experiment farmer, to see if this innie outtie thing works that's it will be interesting to see what comes out..   :yep: