Subbies pic thread

And two Orange Hazeberry Gum I have had almost four inches of rain in the past week today is the first day of sunshine the pots have not had a chance to dry out and the biggest one doesn't like it has quite a few leaves yellowing large.5.jpglarge.6.jpglarge.7.jpglarge.8.jpg

• Like 15

@bfehillbilly    Coming along well mate :yep:               All filling out & fattening up :george:

You got any aromas yet ?     My pot is beside panils stinky PCP and just cant smell anything else.

If your worried about the pot holding too much water  -  i know the pots are vented well at the base but lift the pot up ,  will let the water go through the pot faster & the extra air will help dry from below  :yep:       Place it back on deck when dry enough / rain stopped ,    i do it with the garden girls in wetter summer ends to avoid the rot.  

• Like 5

@OldFord I am terrible at describing smells but I cleaned up the insides of them today and got some gassy funk off the BSM they are a bit further along the OHG didn't really get much from maybe kinda sweet smelling thanks for the tip that's a brilliant idea definitely will be doing that in the future 

• Like 2

large.DSC_0122.JPG

Fired up the sketchy DIY press and squished some of 4kali's skunk × widow 90μ bubble hash :skin_up:

:yinyang:

• Like 25

@NezA's Cheese Pie. 45 days 12/12. The one that I almost threw away but cut down and squished into another tent instead. Now the only Cheese Pie survivor, as my big tent was completely seed-ridden. However, the survivor is a keeper. Imagine the sweetest american grape flavoured candy/sweet, then double it. Smelling your fingers after rubbing the stem, you can taste the sweet candy flavour in the back of your throat. I've never smelled anything like it. My missus has never had to smell my fingers so often lollollollollol 

So I'll need some thoughts and prayers when I go to reveg this one. Actually, it literally just occurred to me: even though we're weeks into 12/12, could I take a couple of cuttings from her now (some lower fluff branches, maybe) and see if I can get those to root, then try and reveg those? Or would it be easier to reveg the original after chop? How would you do it? 

large.27-06-23CheesePie.jpglarge.27-06-23CheesePie1.jpglarge.27-06-23CheesePie2.jpg

• Like 34

9 hours ago, Gaijin said:

could I take a couple of cuttings from her now (some lower fluff branches, maybe) and see if I can get those to root, then try and reveg those?

Yes you can, I've done it a couple of times, gives you more chances to get a good reveg. Keep them under 24hrs of light or like 23/1 or something. Be ready for them to grow really bushy. You'll probably want to take a anither cut once they've re veged to get a more manageable mother. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

Yes you can, I've done it a couple of times, gives you more chances to get a good reveg. Keep them under 24hrs of light or like 23/1 or something. Be ready for them to grow really bushy. You'll probably want to take a anither cut once they've re veged to get a more manageable mother. 

Lovely, thanks for that :D Gives me a little project to get on with today. There's a couple of lower branches that could come off without me crying too much lol I've already got three back up mum's in the seedling tent; on 18/6. It won't hurt them to go up to 24/0 or 23/1 when I put the wee propagator in the tent with them, will it? 

• Like 2

Nah, shouldn't do them any harm, just be aware that the extra hours of light will up the DLI, so maybe drop the intensity down a bit if needed. You could probably reveh at 18/6 TBF, but it would take longer and most people I've seen recommend longer hours than that. 

• Like 3

@highgrower No Names x No Names

large.649bfc15afe5d_IMG_20230627_2032471043.jpg

Excuse the trim job, blinding smoke this one, best of my latest lot so far. Bit soapy in smell and taste, little fruity too. Effects are great though, electric energy, where you need to do stuff. Eases off to a happy stare into space

• Like 33

11 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Nah, shouldn't do them any harm, just be aware that the extra hours of light will up the DLI, so maybe drop the intensity down a bit if needed. You could probably reveh at 18/6 TBF, but it would take longer and most people I've seen recommend longer hours than that. 

They'll be under a couple of 42w prop LEDs, so not exactly drenched in light. I've got this PAR+ 240 lying around gathering dust; it would fit perfectly in my seedling tent (1.25 x 65). Would that be a bit much, even dialled down to the minimum? 

Just now, Gaijin said:

Would that be a bit much, even dialled down to the minimum? 

Probably not, I've got an old par+ 280 in a 60x60, with a decent hanging height and the dimmer turned right down I can get suitable seedling levels. Would probably be super efficient as well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

Probably not, I've got an old par+ 280 in a 60x60, with a decent hanging height and the dimmer turned right down I can get suitable seedling levels. Would probably be super efficient as well. 

Ahh well that gives me something to do today :D I can get maybe 18" hanging height. I guess I'll try it out and see how they react 

I imagine that should be enough, can always get the light meter under it and get a rough idea before you go to the bother of hanging it in the tent. 

• Like 1