Subbies pic thread

4 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

Hi @brock1 sorry but  you're confusing poly hybrids for something very different brother.

You clearly don't know what I'm on about,. and that's OK.  lol

Just leave me make my own selections man, I was only sharing with the community, I don't need to be pulled up on things at every opportunity, of course, I  may get it all very wrong at any moment, but lets atleast look at the progeny before judging my selections?

I don't come quoting  you telling you how shit I think autos are do I? 

This is my journey,  you do you and I'll do me  :bong:

Anyway, enough from me I  think, Peace and love, maaaaan. :yinyang:

Peace & love? You want me to not reply to anything you say on breeding plants. Claim i am wrong with no substance & insinuate I only know about breeding auto's. Then tell me not to reply to your messages? I have breed with polyhybrid and polyinbreed line for years now & because I post your wrong & i am more then willing to post the data your silencing me? Tell you what put me on block & I will do the same. I have no interest in anyone who thinks their right & can only back it up by silencing any others with experience, opinion or research to back themselves up. :no:

5 minutes ago, brock1 said:

You want me to not reply to anything you say on breeding plants.

Really? Not at all, I'd just like you to post something that was actually relevant to what I was talking about, you never!

You just look to pull me up at any opportunity, but yet again all you've done is make yourself look silly, why? All I did was state you were off the mark with your comments, because you was. That is all, no need to block anybody but if that's how you feel about you getting confused and feeling a bit silly about it,  that's OK.

Edit.. why on earth are you talking  about ploidy when I'm talking about hybrids for? 

You clearly got confused and now your getting  all high and mighty with the "I've been doing  this  years" shtick! lol

Why on earth  are you looking to fall out with me for? 

Strange behaviour to say the least!

Wow, just wow!!

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze

6 hours ago, Punta Roja said:

@UKsFinest Nice one mate! I’ve made a load of AB F3s but they’re small. Did a test germ 7/10. 

What’s yours like?

ATB

PR

Cheers mate. They're quite big nice and brown too I got 9/10 but only picked the one to grow out luckily was a female.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

large.PXL_20230604_084209216_MP.jpglarge.PXL_20230604_084218718.jpgBlack panther 11 (Black Mac X Animal biscuits)

I've sent these in for subbies today along with some of the animal biscuits f3.

Stunning! FROSTY - lovely photo's - cross sounds mouthwatering too... :fart: That subbie seed list is insane! 

Edited by L3D
  • Like 3

Brock's  Orange Hazeberry Gum    -  again 2 in the 1 pot ... by the time i seen the youngster it was too late to remove it as the main plant was in flower. 

The new young one has SHOT wayyyy up to get some light ,   to say the big pots full is an understatement !      See how it plays.   

If you look you can see the older dark girl flowering away and the new light green girl going for it , not ideal but it is what it is :yep:

All look healthy .. for now  lol so im happy    

OHG's   

large_041.JPGlarge_042.JPGlarge_043.JPGlarge_044.JPGlarge_045.JPGlarge_048.JPGlarge_047.JPGlarge_046.JPG

Brocks  SHD x AU  -  coming along very nicely and shes happy & healthy :george:        Will be nice to have a jar full of this unique flavour  / tasting girl again. 

large_038.JPGlarge_039.JPGlarge_040.JPG

• Like 23

20 hours ago, mr rhino said:

Cheeseburger f2 from @Dan t ( I think!!)

2 popped and 2 confirmed females..

large.5232023184246.jpg

Nice one.  I'm looking forward to seeing how these turn out.    

• Like 6

Got some food into em last week or 2 and starting to grow again so i bent the shit out of em. lol

large.P1020848.JPGlarge.P1020845.JPGlarge.P1020847.JPGlarge.P1020846.JPGlarge.P1020855.JPG

Depends how she turns out off course and if i like the smoke but the killer daze has perfect node spacing for going in the stupid oversized pot next season.

Will see how she likes being bent in half soon. lol

• Like 12

looking good mate, i was showing a friend the last run, and he was blown away how far those trichs are reaching out across the leaves.

• Like 1