Subbies pic thread

So, after the pic dump of my subbies I thought I'd post some shots of my own hacks. I haven't sent any of these into Joolz for subbies yet, but am more than happy to if people express an interest.

These are Female Seeds White Widow X Big Bud X HSO Chemdawg and it looks like there are three different phenos. That being said, the smaller, chunkier plants are much younger than the taller Sativa dominant one and almost went straight into 13/11 from sprouting.

I switched to 13/11 on April 12 and the first plant started flowering around April 22, the second, more chemdawg dominant looking one a few days late and the smaller, chunky ones a few days after that.

large.P1020289.JPG.905d92e9fc6b4a5fb89dd

large.P1020284.JPG.a1f09f8a8b62fd7cc46d5

large.P1020282.JPG.b646053f9a069e95119e7

large.P1020281.JPG.663d4452469102d9f2dc3

large.P1020280.JPG.9edeabda08e607ddc225a

large.P1020279.JPG.498cde0eed9e32551d056

large.P1020278.JPG.ea7cb57a36ad522a5f1d8

large.P1020275.JPG.aa41da88fbfe206e2d78d

• Like 16

17 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

Stocky plants mate, any dry bud shots? @GreengoStarr

Thanks mate.

Still no dried bud shots as this is my first run with these hacks and the pics were only taken yesterday!

As you can see, they still have a little way to go yet; I'm thinking at least another 2 weeks.

I'll definitely post some buds pics after harvest. :yep:

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, OddNut said:

GG4 X Cherry Posh OG by Highburyway

Looking good.

Getting very close, no?

• Like 1

@GreengoStarr

Been and gone mate, I’ve just put a room full of stardawg in to flower today. Not been on the boards for a wile my life took a bit of a hectic turn while i was growing these ... all plain sailing now though :)  

Just now, OddNut said:

@GreengoStarr

Been and gone mate, I’ve just put a room full of stardawg in to flower today. Not been on the boards for a wile my life took a bit of a hectic turn while i was growing these ... all plain sailing now though :)  

Hence the ? It's hard to know when people take the pics they posts and I didn't want to be presumptuous. How did she smoke up?

The grows I've seen of the stardawgs look awesome with some seriously frosty buds. Good luck with those.

@GreengoStarr yeah lovely smoke mate, very bluesy with a hint of something extra in there. Quite a mellow high that takes a few joints to get wrecked .. perfect for me I’d rather have a few flavourful joints rather than a 4 toke KO lol I’ve just updated the diary I had going at the time if you interested :) 

• Like 1

Great shot of the trichomes on the fan leaf stalk (i assume its the fan leaf stalk) :yep:

Farmer 

• Like 2

@FARMER G

correct assumption! It's on a single cola pheno and the length of the fan leaves stems is nothing short of hilarious and comedic.  its a bit like an octopus or squid.   crystalline though.  I'll definately get a shot of her before she departs.  pretty sure I've backed her up.  She wasn't involved in the f2 though.   It's not to say she can't be found in the f2.

• Like 1

I chopped a sample bud today from my Strawberry Amnesia X Double Durban @ day 64 of flowering.

There's only around 10% amber, but I really want to sample something new.

I'm gonna leave this bud hanging in the tent to dry and maybe smoke her on the weekend, but will leave the rest of this lady at least until next week before I chop her completely. The other two SADDs look like they'll go at least another 10 days as the pistils are still white!

First pic is without flash, 2nd with!

large.P1020314.JPG.2b69d36b0bdd3acbe1951

large.P1020315.JPG.2eb4e8a3965267485f673

• Like 11