Subbies pic thread

On 20/03/2023 at 10:17 PM, Văru' said:

Ohh shit man,I feel you:headpain:@mr rhino

Just come out of a 4 weeks tolerance break and the struggle was real for the first 2 weeks but feels great after you beat that shitty period with all the night sweats,bad mood etc ,probably will be easier if you do this regularly not once in 10 years like myself lol

You got it bro,wish you a easy one and think about how fooked you'll be for first smokeslol

Cheers mate a week in tomorrow,  and apart from crap sleep im doing ok....:yep:

• Like 2

@Văru' incredible job man, between the growing and the photography holy fuck, nailed it :george:

Can really see the mac coming though on those two bcp? x’s. 

• Like 1

I did try working it with a glass jar full of bolling hot water but after about 15mins I gave up and put it into the pollen press.

large.20230324_013120.jpg

Phone macro close up

large.20230324_012937.jpg

• Like 17

8 hours ago, Idicanna jones said:

So the beans arrived in Oz safe and sound.... 

So there is.... 

@brock1 orange hazeberry gum

@lildaveham oldtimer1

b line, disco biscuit x fpog

@ratdog smile x motivation

@Revive gg3 X Rene gold 

All being thrown out later in the year, somewhere on his big ass farm "in the middle of buttfuck nowhere" to coin a phrase.... 

Also shout out to @panik as I sent over a pink cherry pie and an erdpurpz to be grown under the Queensland sky. Also big up @Seedstockers-Mark as I included some jack herer, white widow and super skunk autos to see how they get on out there. He's promised me plenty of pics, so we'll have some subbies down under.... 

Subbies for the win, hurrah

Look forward to this. I used to send a lot down under and they don't very good over their.

Interesting how most people went with Orange Hazeberry Gum auto's. Personally my first choice would of been the BSM auto for that little extra sativa kick and a larger auto. Name's do sell a strain though it seems. Still the OHBG will still be a belter for you over in Ozz. :bong:

• Like 2

@brock1 didn't even realise the bsm was auto mate. I'm thick as shit. I'll be getting some.of those soon then as I want to get stocked up with autos. Thanks for the heads up dude. Heard great things about your stuff and my needs are quite specific (short stealthy stuff ideally) out of interest, what's the SHD X gorrilla exodus like on the stink front? @OldFord wizarded me one over. I'm running the SHD X bbg and the hazeberry gum in the garden. Was wondering if I could squeeze the other in stink wise

My brother has just bought a big fuck off farm so he's got plenty of land to play with. Some of them may well be done indoors as I've sent over a shitload of accidental ghetto blaster f2's I drunkenly made. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Idicanna jones said:

@brock1 didn't even realise the bsm was auto mate. I'm thick as shit. I'll be getting some.of those soon then as I want to get stocked up with autos. Thanks for the heads up dude. Heard great things about your stuff and my needs are quite specific (short stealthy stuff ideally) out of interest, what's the SHD X gorrilla exodus like on the stink front? @OldFord wizarded me one over. I'm running the SHD X bbg and the hazeberry gum in the garden. Was wondering if I could squeeze the other in stink wise

My brother has just bought a big fuck off farm so he's got plenty of land to play with. Some of them may well be done indoors as I've sent over a shitload of accidental ghetto blaster f2's I drunkenly made. 

Its a gassy diesel, lemon type skunk smell. It won't be to dissimilar to the killer daze (SHD / blackberry gum x killer skunk) i sent in as subbies last week. Its not full auto but triggers fast outdoor and as a long flowering time. But that was what the project at the time I made them. I was trying to max out the flowering time for our rubbish growing conditions here on the North east coast. 18 weeks flowering was as good as I got without any real problems. Not many indoor growers would grow plant that take this long but outdoor a season is a season weather your flowering a 6 weekend or a 18 weekend. My good what a totally unique high compared to commercially grown plants dealers sell around here though. I suspect theirs a high level of delta cannabinoids in these but they have never been tested. I did like the SHD x GE but think I will continue working Joshua instead of the GE line. You have yourself a rear Gem that a lot of Danes loved and used in a few crosses I have seen because of its hardiness and vigorous side growth. The outdoor projects come about because I wanted to damage as many genes as I could in a line through inbreed to create unique mutations. I started atleast 2008 possibly even earlier doing this. I worked versions from this line to create the hybrids I use now. I really need to make something from the el marina lines I used because I have never really shared these. Yet they still have a few freaky little things happen in this line from the old northern freak weed. A lot more so than the SHD lines I currently share. This season I am working a Ducksfoot line so thats going to have to wait still. So much to do but so little time to do it all. :wallbash:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 6

Ho my i just proff read that last post. Sorry about it being so badly spelled ect but I am running on 6hr sleep since last Sunday & getting to the point I :banned:myself from posting until I got some :sleep1:

• Like 2

@brock1 that's not much sleep dude. Get some shut eye brother!!!! All good things come to those who chill the fuck out a bit...

Thanks for the info regarding the GE line, I'll cherish it. I'm oop north so look forward to your future providings squire.... Hammock at the ready 

1 x Lott#5 Evo F2 (1) and 1 x Dog Biscuit (Eve’s seeds) coming up 9 weeks on Sunday (includes 2 weeks 12/12) and 1 x Lott#5 Evo F2 (2) stuck in limbo land on 18/6 and 20W on her own. She’s waiting to be moved to pastures new, in the not too distant future I hope, as she’s growing out of room :hippy:

large.DD5090D8-5827-443D-8452-DCE6F28A35EC.jpeglarge.3506785A-3E45-43D6-A8C2-BCD15100AFBA.jpeglarge.BAF33C95-5DCB-434A-A555-9A50E75F8E42.jpeglarge.C050BCC9-7302-4F02-894A-402F35070A68.jpeglarge.8DA03625-3853-4E0D-8B59-EFBF02B9EAE3.jpeg

• Like 15

I’ve pretty much abandoned my diary on these at this point :headpain:….for now.
I thought I should at least put some pics in here for anyone with the seeds who’d been looking on.
Manny dawg x Peanut butter breath x Mac 

I’ve got 6 female. ( got ten females from ten regular seeds.) I know right…I even sound to my self like I’m bull shitting when I say it in my own head but it’s true. I had to throw 4 females out lol. Trust me brolol

Anyway here’s 5 of them at day 45 of flower. Thought I had all six but there you go. You get 5 . Enjoy 

@Revive @Gaijin @Unc Flawless since you chaps were showing an interest. Great hardy plants. Pretty interesting aromas large.FC182595-0FB4-47D9-A145-650F1AC43971.jpeglarge.B4B0536F-5D49-4625-AC6E-CC15FE0910E9.jpeglarge.6161C8D0-26EF-4789-A2FE-4041082AA78E.jpeglarge.539C4E2C-0897-4525-B8EF-251BFBC90A1A.jpeglarge.3C5ED4CB-975A-460B-AC2A-216BBC0D617C.jpeg

:yinyang:

• Like 27

12 hours ago, vapeOguy said:

Manny dawg x Peanut butter breath x Mac

I don’t remember seeing these on the subbies list :( 

I definitely would’ve grabbed a pack :) 

Looking very sticky :D 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

@Shumroom yeh looking decent cheers. I can’t wait to get stuck in.

It was around July last year if I recall correctly. Sent in by Unc Flawless, made by his mate.

As is the way with some subbies, they weren’t around to long.

At first they all smelled exactly like the super lemon haze that used to flood the place up this way, kinda woody Matt ( =not a scent but works for the description here) cif sweet. I was kind of …meh, but things have really started to develop now. They still got the lemon hazy base thingy but all sorts of other funk/acridicity? coming through now, no obvious stardawg but each forming their own unique profiles on top of the lemon base.

When I open the tent there’s no lemon smell only weed funk, you gotta touch it to get the lemon. I’m really looking forward exploring the effects.

Ooft I can fair whaffle :D.

• Like 5