Subbies pic thread

Cheese Pies, getting very close to being ready for the flower tent now,

Bushing out nicely after being topped. 3 confirmed females 1 male 3 still yet to show:

large.IMG_20230315_211547_(1506_x_2000_pixel).jpg

• Like 28

large.59621847-6878-4058-B440-AFA2C8E47D2F.jpeglarge.E6A31253-482B-465D-94B8-BE71A4EEB587.jpeglarge.86F4B545-5897-40F0-B241-1568F221FF5B.jpeg2 x Lott#5 Evo F2s and 1 x Dog Biscuit at 9 weeks (1 week of 12/12). Not enough room in the flowering tent for Evo 2 so she’s sitting under 20W, in a prop tent, on 18/6 for the time being.  :hippy:

• Like 18

Cheers Dave,appreciate that mate:cheers:

For me it feels like photography is the perfect match with growing,just need time to understand bothlol

• Like 5

@Văru' I'm currently on day 3 of a tolerance break until 420.... my UK Cheese X Blueberry digiberry will be ready by then too, your photos ain't doing me no favors with the old cravingslol

• Like 5

Ohh shit man,I feel you:headpain:@mr rhino

Just come out of a 4 weeks tolerance break and the struggle was real for the first 2 weeks but feels great after you beat that shitty period with all the night sweats,bad mood etc ,probably will be easier if you do this regularly not once in 10 years like myself lol

You got it bro,wish you a easy one and think about how fooked you'll be for first smokeslol

• Like 3

So the beans arrived in Oz safe and sound.... 

So there is.... 

@brock1 orange hazeberry gum

@lildaveham oldtimer1

b line, disco biscuit x fpog

@ratdog smile x motivation

@Revive gg3 X Rene gold 

All being thrown out later in the year, somewhere on his big ass farm "in the middle of buttfuck nowhere" to coin a phrase.... 

Also shout out to @panik as I sent over a pink cherry pie and an erdpurpz to be grown under the Queensland sky. Also big up @Seedstockers-Mark as I included some jack herer, white widow and super skunk autos to see how they get on out there. He's promised me plenty of pics, so we'll have some subbies down under.... 

Subbies for the win, hurrah

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 15