Subbies pic thread

1 hour ago, Fatboy77 said:

Pups xx at three weeks.  Structure on this lass is exactly what I'm looking for.

large.20230309_121029.jpg

Looks nice mate , how's she smelling?

• Like 2

large.56A560FC-2549-4DDB-AA9E-E4C98F336B34.jpeglarge.8FCA2C07-029F-411F-84EA-C4B137E95937.jpeglarge.68C483CD-560F-47D1-9AE4-DF54F6D37DCD.jpeg2 x Lott#5 Evo F2s  and 1 x Dog Biscuit (Eve’s Seeds- site shop) at 8 weeks. Getting them ready to be flipped on Sunday :hippy:

• Like 16

Been smoking this here Animal Biscuits F2 for a couple of months and I have to say it's delicious... The smells go through the grape, to the cookie dough, and one that a friend pointed out, Cola bottles... He's not wrong!

Get a real nice buzz and sense of wellbeing and then it's goodnight, wake up on the sofa at 4am. These were taken at 9 weeks so I can only imagine how powerfully narcotic it could be at 10... Might even chop some at 8 next time, see what occurs.

Got about 16 seeds left so looking forward to popping more another time :)

large.20221211_210147_compress86.jpg

• Like 36

I keep hearing so much good about those Animal Biscuits, might have to treat myself one of these days. 

• Like 3

Yeah man defo should, really really nice, and the trichome production is just silly, you pick up the weed to put in a joint and the whole side of your thumb is blonde in colour lol stinks of hash the whole way through the joint, delish :)

Had to warn jools not to send me any as freebies as I didn't want to deprive others while I have so many seeds floating about!

• Like 3

On 02/03/2023 at 4:27 AM, brock1 said:

I always sent then in the holes in a cardboard box. Just tape the sides up. I have sent literally thousands of letter to Oz like this over the years no problem. 

I sent loads of these to Oz the same way and all over the world to other gardeners :yep:

large.640e1ef8d5424_seedsincardboardmeth

• Like 19

@badbillybob they look lush mate!! I wish you hadn't uploaded them to be honest I'm trying not to go through my lifer too quick... Can't wait to see what else you come up with

• Like 1