Subbies pic thread

@brock1 orange hazeberry gum subbies just landed. As has a pack of Rene gold x gg3 from @Revive

Quick work from @Joolz as usual. I'm building up a nice little library of subbies now..... Note to self.... You've got plenty, fucking pack it in!!!

• Like 6

Glad to hear they found there way to you safe mucker :yep:

Not just a note to self.. i best take heed before I have to order the new fridge to put them all in :rofl:

• Like 6

Mrs Jones was not impressed with yet another envelope full of beans.... I'm sending some over to my brother in Oz.... Anybody got any handy hints as to the best way to get them there??

• Like 4

Guest anarchycamp
25 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

Mrs Jones was not impressed with yet another envelope full of beans.... I'm sending some over to my brother in Oz.... Anybody got any handy hints as to the best way to get them there??

Probably the one place you didnt want to have to try send something! All the obvious ways such as CDs or toys/jigsaws will get checked

a "concertina" cardboard box, push them down the folds of the concertina part, mark it with a pen or something.

thats the best i can come up with

• Like 2

So whamming them in a birthday card is not the best idea then? Sorry to poison the thread

• Like 3

I want to send him some of the subbies I've amassed. Nowt ventured and all that.... I'll just chuck it in with a birthday card and wipe my arse on some bog roll and pop it in.... Anyhoo to get back on thread.... There's a disco biscuit x fpog from @lildaveham in a pot noodle here somewhere. Here's hoping for some lady parts and she'll be light depped after being topped as many times as I dare. I'd quite like to keep her noodled and see what I can do....large.DSC_1157_copy_1800x2400.jpg

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 6

58 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Can you send food to Australia?

They don't like seeds and other living stuff cos of pathogens, thankfully for my daughter they are OK with dairy milk chocolate lol

Apparently they put stuff in their chocolate to help stop it melting in the heat but it doesn't taste very nice, according to my daughter.

She could be gas lighting us for chocolate though! lol

:smoke:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Idicanna jones said:

I always sent then in the holes in a cardboard box. Just tape the sides up. I have sent literally thousands of letter to Oz like this over the years no problem. 

Edited by brock1
  • Like 4

On 24/02/2023 at 10:07 PM, mr rhino said:

@Vicfirth12"s UK Cheese X Blue Digiberry day 15 flower 

large.1242023215424.jpg

Lovley smoke I got 2 phenos  both good tasting and long lasting  , you in for a treat mr rhino

• Like 2

large.828F6285-914F-4EFF-832E-625FED560DF5.jpeglarge.CF4E045B-6129-48E3-89E1-6DFC27480705.jpeglarge.301DC885-A37B-4768-9648-E5C5EDD81036.jpeg2 x Lott#5 Evo F2s and 1 x Dog Biscuit (Eve’s Seeds - site shop) all fems at 7 weeks. Updates to follow :hippy:

• Like 11

6 hours ago, dylant said:

Lovley smoke I got 2 phenos  both good tasting and long lasting  , you in for a treat mr rhino

How's the strength mate?

• Like 1

On 03/03/2023 at 6:35 AM, mr rhino said:

How's the strength mate?

Really really good , Has a unique taste not really cheesy more pickle, bluberry with a hint of cheese ,cant keep my hands off it :banned:

Its a strong smoke with a balance,, defo put a smile on your face ..  it but takes you deep if you smoke too much but not in a whitey couch lock way , more of a rushy totally relaxed feeling ,, has that deep deep stone  like the old days..    :yep:    a defo keeper :

I have smoked plenty over 30 years and it all seems to be lost ....  just the generic dutch dead weed that you get soned for 20 minutes ....this howerver has a body depth and taste of the past  and a 3-4 hour stone... without the tired body.... maybe its the cbd effect  ,  would be interesting to see  what the thc/cbd content is in this as it does have something special and I loved the chelatos but kept this as a cut to run again and now again ..

Edited by dylant
spelling
  • Like 4

Cheese burger by @Smokey McBongface

Minimal pruning needed with these girls.  Nice sturdy stems.  Very easy to grow.  Only plants I've grown that the aromas change amost evry couple of days.   Looks like 3 phenos out the 4 girls.  large.20230302_183951_compress5.jpglarge.20230302_183958_compress92.jpglarge.20230302_184541_compress82.jpg

Frosted up nicely 

large.20230302_184958_compress78.jpglarge.20230302_185102_compress88.jpg

The smell varies but allways has a sweet background/hint  to it.   

These pick were taken at 9 wks 3 days. 

• Like 25

23 minutes ago, dylant said:

Really really good , Has a unique taste not really cheesy more pickle, bluberry with a hint of cheese ,cant keep my hands off it :banned:

Its a strong smoke with a balance,, defo put a smile on your face ..  it but takes you deep if you smoke too much but not in a whitey couch lock way , more of a rushy totally relaxed feeling ,, has that deep deep stone  like the old days..    :yep:    a defo keeper :

I have smoked plenty over 30 years and it all seems to be lost ....  just the generic dutch dead weed that you get soned for 20 minutes ....this howerver has a body depth and taste of the past  and a 3-4 hour stone... without the tired body.... maybe its the cbd effect  ,  would be interesting to see  what the thc/cbd content is in this as it does have something special and I loved the chelatos but kept this as a cut to run again and now again ..

Sounds lovely,  mine are at week 3 and starting to smell like a fizzy lemon.

• Like 3