Subbies pic thread

@4kali Cheers mate ,considering my  messing:wassnnme:. The first pheno drops headies like crazy, I sifted a quarter of sugar leaf through my 44T screen and got a quarter gram of about 75/80% heads:scared:, hardly a trichome in sight. Pure hashy meltyness. Gonna squeeze a couple chelatos in next run :D

Edited by vapeOguy
Doh
  • Like 2

@lildaveham thanks mate. They are at varying degrees of dryness. I just sampled my first one this morning. Ground up a bud and was greeted by strong blue/blueberry smells. It has a metallic note to it as well (using your words). I was really pleasantly surprised by the effect. Creative and clear headed and had my best drive to work in a long time listening to music and letting my mind wander. Plus that one is full of B-Line F2 x Lot 5 Evo F2. Happy days. Cheers to yourself and the big man. :yinyang:

• Like 4

I wish mate . lol

Want to sex m before going out can't risk a male ruining things and u never know might be some outdoor gold amongst em

• Like 3

@OldFord hey duder, took a wee puff of the SHD x Blackberrygum and it zoinked me out to the point we’re I had to watch the first and second episode of "The Last Of Us" again.

It tasted and smelled a bit like blackberry but I think years of previously doing water fukits has done my taste buds in. Other than that I don’t know what to say other than I got just shy of 9 frosty ounces off that wee 3 litre pot under a 200 watt light in a super small room. Thankfully it never stretched too much but maybe that was due to pot size and wattage but if your thinking of doing one inside I would crack on. @brock1 done a superb job with them so inside or outside they do just fine

• Like 9

29 minutes ago, rumplestilskin'n said:

@OldFord hey duder, took a wee puff of the SHD x Blackberrygum and it zoinked me out to the point we’re I had to watch the first and second episode of "The Last Of Us" again.

It tasted and smelled a bit like blackberry but I think years of previously doing water fukits has done my taste buds in. Other than that I don’t know what to say other than I got just shy of 9 frosty ounces off that wee 3 litre pot under a 200 watt light in a super small room. Thankfully it never stretched too much but maybe that was due to pot size and wattage but if your thinking of doing one inside I would crack on. @brock1 done a superb job with them so inside or outside they do just fine

:yep:    Nice one sir      You gonna run her again and try pushing her on a bit longer ?      9 and you were forced to take early aint bad going from a little 'un :george:

The BBG is indeed a wonderful thing  ,  been in the garden for time now and other than me neglecting 1 by means of me being ill and still got rewarded.

I  have never had a single drama and produced some awesome bud.   Time after time.     

I find she stays squat and bushy no matter what i do with her and shes awesome for borders in the garden.     

Thank you kindly for tagging me in mate.    Enjoy 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, rumplestilskin'n said:

I am just glad that you got chance to try it. Really nice of you to share your opinions on it. I gotta say you done a great job glowering the blackberry gum to. I mostly growing these outdoor & I would rather let them rot then take them early wich as never happened once for me with the SHD x blackberry gum. Its always good to see how they proform indoors as I have only grown a few indoor. Thank you for the feedback :bong:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 5

@OldFord I’ll certainly do it again but for now I’ll not be growing anymore. With the wee man getting up a bit and the Mrs is panicking about me doing it in the house for whatever her reason. Not wanting to cause her any problems or stress I said I’ll knock it in the head until we eventually buy a house together instead of renting this one, saddening but hey ho it’s not the end just a pause for an unknown amount of time. At least when we get a house of our own I can go all out building a room and with the chevrons on the arm I have what a whopper it will hopefully be. Had to keep the last few grows secret from her, she knew I was but didn’t want to see me getting up or down to plants or see anything at all really to do with growing what so ever. Bearing that in mind hobbies are supposed to be something to enjoy on a daily basis and it wasn’t the case.

@brock1 thanks for that bud, very nice to hear words like that from the architect themself. For sure when I am up and going again BBG will be the one I’ll do first and I’ll let it go for the whole hog this time

• Like 5

Just now, rumplestilskin'n said:

@OldFord I’ll certainly do it again but for now I’ll not be growing anymore. With the wee man getting up a bit and the Mrs is panicking about me doing it in the house for whatever her reason. Not wanting to cause her any problems or stress I said I’ll knock it in the head until we eventually buy a house together instead of renting this one, saddening but hey ho it’s not the end just a pause for an unknown amount of time. At least when we get a house of our own I can go all out building a room and with the chevrons on the arm I have what a whopper it will hopefully be. Had to keep the last few grows secret from her, she knew I was but didn’t want to see me getting up or down to plants or see anything at all really to do with growing what so ever. Bearing that in mind hobbies are supposed to be something to enjoy on a daily basis and it wasn’t the case.

Yeah  i can appreciate that mucker ,  got to keep the good lady sweet.    Good luck & all the best with getting the new place sir.     

Hopefully its in the not too distant future and you can get back on it mate    

All the best.   

• Like 5