large.P2150037.JPG

I'm really looking forward to getting some of this in the jars,

absolutely lovely stuff it was the first time around,

so I hope it's just as nice this time around :D 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 46

9 hours ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

What's the parents on the blue aurora @Shumroom ?

That last picture in particular looks a lovely plant. 

i could be wrong but i think its blues x aurora indica mate, bnujt im sure shumroom will be along to confirm.

• Like 4

@Cajafiesta the ESB was taken to F3 by FDM and I made the cross to a male Malawi from Ace (2022ish stock). I still have a few left and happy to send a few in for you if you like. I was just about to send some others in now I’ve successfully germ tested. No worries if not, and thanks for your interest. Just learning to make seeds with these ones but I’ve got a few drying now and the smells were good. :yinyang:

• Like 9

I bet the high off some of those must be amazing.  I'd definitely sub for some esb x Malawi 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 6

ESB x Malawi sounds like a winner. Was recently playing with a Malawi male pheno, never seen anything like it - reluctant to flower without a strict light cycle, needed little to no N. The usual trick of flower then windowsill didn’t really work, produced little to no viable pollen. 

If it wasn’t already named Malawi, factory reset button could be more apt lol Without doubt impressive in terms of breeding potential.

• Like 4

Skunk xWidow subbies from @4kali  I never really done them justice this time but they still performed nicely.

Skunky lemon anise notes of different levels throughout . All lovely smokes varying degrees of potency through the 3 flowers but all essentially lovely goofy red eyes fun stone. Glad iv got more in the fridge :D
Pheno 1large.FE5E29A2-920C-4392-80F9-A58D65418319.jpeglarge.C30A1A18-C68C-4EE7-9AE8-5003F55F0C53.jpeg

pheno 2large.9078DE66-38AF-4D8B-A7F9-3274FAB9CFF0.jpeglarge.6CCCC4ED-CEF0-4879-9F6D-E854ACFCD909.jpeg

pheno 3 large.1AC9C154-BED7-4196-967F-582F19DB1DFF.jpeglarge.31D15883-578F-49A9-BB8A-447B01480B84.jpeg

:yinyang:

• Like 30