Subbies pic thread

Cheese Burgers at 5 weeks in to 12s.

2 sweet smelling, I can almost smell those old tootie fruity sweets coming through now, and 2 are on the earthy side. Cant decide which is nicest atm.

large.20230131_202905_compress72.jpglarge.20230131_203003_compress66.jpglarge.20230131_202852_compress26.jpg

I got one male from 6 seeds.  I let him have a couple of weeks in the flower tent. Then put him in the vedge tent swiched to 12s for few days.

As soon as he started to drop pollen i chopped of branches, chucked them in a pint glass left on the side in my bedroom and made a tin foil catcher.   

A small branch from 2 girls got dusted. 

They now look like this. large.20230131_202924_compress59.jpg

Should've dusted more. Lesson learned. My 1st ever go at this pollen chucking malarky.  

Also dusted my Ot1haze x Affie#1 Mother,  but could'nt get a good pick. didnt realy dust enough of her either. 

Anyway, If all goes well I'll test this lot. If any good I'll do it again on a larger scale and send them in for subbies.  

If anyone is interested dont hold ya breath, it'll be a while. 

• Like 26

@Dam T     Looking very impressive mate :george:         Loving the full room shot mate.      Frosty & fruity for the win.   

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, OldFord said:

@Dam T     Looking very impressive mate :george:         Loving the full room shot mate.      Frosty & fruity for the win.   

Cheers Oldford.  I think its going to be another banging smoke from the subbies again. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dan t said:

Cheers Oldford.  I think its going to be another banging smoke from the subbies again. 

I'm wrong.

Not actual subbies off the list.  These were from @Smokey McBongface  after my bad luck with a pack of gmo x somthing.

• Like 1

@Dan t these look stunning man :) lots of GMO spears there from the dad, yet the mum seems to have minimised the stretching - looking like a much more compact version of the GMO :george: 

The smells should be interesting over the next few weeks..! Potential eye waterers inc lol:yep:

• Like 5

I topped them out at 3rd or 4th node, @Smokey McBongface . Except the smaller one. 

I thought they'd stopped about 3.5ft tall from the pot but the stretch carried on for a good few more days. Cant find my tape measure atm. But when I do I'll let you know how tall the ended up..

• Like 5

On 24/01/2023 at 10:47 AM, OldFord said:

One is extra happy one secured a pack :george:     Sunshine Daydream is what sold me on the cross ,  been quite some time since i had the pleasure , wont be this year sadly.   

Yours looks stunning mate :yep:   COTC material sir.   

Same here me old…

• Like 2