SHD x Blackberry gum 

Beefing out

Amber trichomes starting to come

Hoping just two weeks left

Probably three

large.IMG_20230117_184004.jpglarge.IMG_20230117_184144.jpg

• Like 23

Sundog courtesy of @badbillybobB

A bit of a smoke (vape) report. My plant came down at Christmas, had 10 days drying hanging whole, then was rough trimmed and jarred. I weighed up for curiosities sake, came in at 68grams. Enough to fill a couple of jars here so all good.  Been in them a couple of weeks now.

Last pictures alive..large.63b49268967aa_IMG_20221224_2133078622_copy_1555x2724.jpglarge.IMG_20221224_213250657_copy_1555x3456.jpg

Whilst trimming it was giving off a rubber/ plimsolls type smell. So pronounced I thought I was smelling the latex glove I wore on one hand, but no, it was definitely the flowers.

Now they have had a bit of time in glass that smell has subsided, but still the overriding aroma is that fuelly, rubbery smell. I've experienced similar in other plants, but this has some sort of a fruitiness starting to come through also. Coffee.

I don't think I've had weed that is so covered in tricks either to be honest, and this weed gives them up easier than any I've had before. Raining resin heads as I was trimming the sugar leaves. I imagine this would be a good plant for hashing (I plan on making a small amount of dry sift with some of the lowers)

When a bud is ground, the resulting herb looks silvery.

The taste through a vape is rich and complex, that sort of fuelly, dirty, fruity, hashy vibe.  Really full flavour on this. I ain't disappointed that's for sure.

Hits quick even through a vape, tingling forehead, and a floaty body whilst still being able to function. Settles a bit deeper after while and you'll wanna sit. Nice. 

Of course this will all change through more time in jars. I'm very happy so far though, cheers BBB for sending them in, and Joolz for making it happen. large.63cf12d721844_IMG_20230123_2140020822.jpg

large.63cf136882960_IMG_20230123_2139072742_copy_1348x2066.jpg

large.63cf12d8dea7a_IMG_20230123_2136436302_copy_1967x2297.jpg

My Subbies experience so far has been amazing, I've some others popped so will see what other beauts I can find. I've some No Names, a SSH Blue Digi, and a Kona Kookies. Had a few tries with the latter but not had a girl yet, I've a good feeling this time :yinyang:

• Like 36

Subbies and those nugs are both great.

Which reminds me that mine has run out,need to get that sorted & have a look in the tuck shop.

• Like 3

Looks banging, mate is that the sunshine daydream cross? I seem to remember there was more than one with sun in the name. 

Think so, sunshine daydream x black dog. I have no reference or experience in either strain tbh, just sounded nice :skin_up:Instinct has served me well this time, that and badbillybobs selections.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Openairbud said:

Think so, sunshine daydream x black dog. I have no reference or experience in either strain tbh, just sounded nice :skin_up:Instinct has served me well this time, that and badbillybobs selections.

One is extra happy one secured a pack :george:     Sunshine Daydream is what sold me on the cross ,  been quite some time since i had the pleasure , wont be this year sadly.   

Yours looks stunning mate :yep:   COTC material sir.   

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 7

that sun dog looks fookin immense mate, what a cracking job you did on her. 

Im really buzzing that she turned out so well for you, great stuff......those pics shes just trich loaded, ive noticed a few like that, with thi sundog and the ogkz and putrps#1 crosses. 

i got you with the coffee hint in the taste, and ther fruity hash im sure that came from the black DOG, and the rubber is indicitive of a fair few indica landraces, and some og strains. 

the feel good vibe on the buzz, well, ssdd is like that, i really liked it, not soo full on, but with the indica hit if you smoked more of it......lovely.

Thanks for posting your thought on this strain , i love getting feedback, and when they look like that,........... even better !!!

the other one with sun in the title was the sunset sherbet x critical x black dog. 

• Like 12

lol

There I was all happy about having the sunshine daydream cross about what I've actually got is the sunset sherbet x critical x black dog :doh:

Anyway I'm sure they'll do me proud. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2