Subbies pic thread

Just now, Fatboy77 said:

Couple of Chelato nugs.  Mum is coming through on the nose, so fucking loud.  If you've never experienced the way a small nug of cheese can fill a room, these seeds are for you!

large.20221211_154150.jpglarge.20221211_154040.jpg

@4kali if the taste comes through as much as the smell has I won't be smoking much else!

I'm smoking this right now. I'm gonna try put some pics up tomorrow. That strain is deffo a banger and stinks 

• Like 5

How long did you cook them chelatos guys and did you notice any different phenos types ... I seem to have a tall one and a small one ?

• Like 1

Smoking the Chelato i grew was like stepping into a time machine back to when i last smoked real cheese, the Nostalgia was so heavy i ended up pulling a 2hr Whitey from that blunt because i just couldn't stop myself from toking on it lol

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 11

Here's a couple more Chelatos at 6 weeks of 12/12. I've fucked this grow up a bit so I don't think I'll get much from them, but boy do these girls look/smell nice. 2 quite different Phenos. 

large.Compress_20221211_162342_2899.jpglarge.Compress_20221211_162339_9671.jpglarge.Compress_20221211_162344_4186.jpglarge.Compress_20221211_162345_5483.jpglarge.Compress_20221211_162346_6113.jpg

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 22

On 11/12/2022 at 4:06 PM, Fatboy77 said:

@Mikes007 how well did the taste match the smell?  If it comes through like mum on the taste I'll be one delighted pot head.

Eta - I'm smoking the mum right now and the emptiness of the jar haunts me.

I have 2 one taste more like sweets. The other is just gassy taste like the smell. So you are in for a treat 

On 11/12/2022 at 4:11 PM, dylant said:

How long did you cook them chelatos guys and did you notice any different phenos types ... I seem to have a tall one and a small one ?

The tall one I had was gassy and the short one was more sweet tasting 

• Like 1

On 11/12/2022 at 4:25 PM, Military Grade said:

Smoking the Chelato i grew was like stepping into a time machine back to when i last smoked real cheese, the Nostalgia was so heavy i ended up pulling a 2hr Whitey from that blunt because i just couldn't stop myself from toking on it lol

Lmao 

• Like 1