Subbies pic thread

Cheers, 5 and a half weeks in now. Have you grown any yet? I'm thinking it may be done by 8 weeks. Its getting a lovely smell. Had a power cut at the weekend and within half an hour the garage was humming. Luckily power was back on after an hour!

• Like 4

@lildaveham here is my Curly Wurly Peanut pheno of your F2 B Line. 

Roots in 5 days and grows like crazy. 

Cant get over how much she smells like peanuts. 

large.IMG_20221124_162931_compress36.jpg

After this photo I topped her and threw her into flower along. 

Looking forward to her. 

Next to go in from the subbies seeds will be Cheese x Blue Digiberry from @Vicfirth12 I believe and Amnesia x Skittles from @Welsh Tom.

Anybody else ran either of these 2?

• Like 17

20 hours ago, Openairbud said:

Cheers, 5 and a half weeks in now. Have you grown any yet? I'm thinking it may be done by 8 weeks. Its getting a lovely smell. Had a power cut at the weekend and within half an hour the garage was humming. Luckily power was back on after an hour!

diary here, and yeah quick finishers, i seem to remember them beiing done in 8 weeks

Billys Highland fling. - Page 7 - Grow Diaries - UK420

• Like 2

@Thai Stick

Cheers for posting a pic dude! Peanut pheno sounds a bit mad tbf lol 

The twisting of the leaves is a trait of the b-line even though the parents didn't show it, Hope she does you well man and you enjoy the flowers. 

:yinyang:

Oh Btw i am running Vics cheese x blue digiberry atm day 32 flower. Diary in the subbies section. 

• Like 7

I really really really can't get over how much she smells like peanut it is unreal. Also, not sure if it's a fuck up on my part underfeeding or something to do with the Led lighting outside the tent, but her stems have gone a deep dark red colour. 

Will snap up some pics of her

@lildaveham thanks for chiming in that the curly leaf is a b line trait.

Its very unique. 

• Like 2

Day 44… messed up a few waterings but the ladies are powering through.. few weeks left before chop

First up 98’SSH x Blue Digiberry @Vicfirth12

large.DSCF0601.JPG

large.DSCF0612.JPG

Secondly we have Electric Duck Buddas @twigs 2 phenos.. 1 is tall with fat, chunky buds and other is shorter but looking more frosty

large.DSCF0592!.jpg

large.DSCF0593.JPG

Kudos to the creators.. :hippy:

• Like 32