Subbies pic thread

1 hour ago, Fatboy77 said:

14 pups xx from Hell Yeah.   Versus

14 animal biscuits by Vic.

large.20221129_160800.jpg

look foward to seeing what you can do with those rascals. got both in the fridge. you treating us to a journal mate?

Nice little eco enviro you got going there

with the wet towel......

• Like 2

Beauties @Dan t 

@4kali I chopped mine early because other plants were done and my veg tent was about to explode. I dont know mate, it was around 10 weeks. They needed at least a week more but this was a really bad run so they were slowed for sure. If i have to guess from your pics You gonna have them hanging at day 70. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kalkwerk said:

Beauties @Dan t 

@4kali I chopped mine early because other plants were done and my veg tent was about to explode. I dont know mate, it was around 10 weeks. They needed at least a week more but this was a really bad run so they were slowed for sure. If i have to guess from your pics You gonna have them hanging at day 70. 

This one I chopped could of gone longer.  No ambers on her and still some clear, I normally like to see a few ambers but 2 plants got a little bit of rot, so I put them all on plain water to get ready for an early one.   

This one started to fade before I put it on water. I started using a bit of grow and she didnt like it.   Tbh I got a bit eager. I think the grow feed was a bit early.

The other two  will go to at least 10 weeks. One definatley longer. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

Dan's piccys...wow

I thi

2 hours ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

Dan's piccys...wow

Cheers. They've grown up pretty aint they. Shame I couldnt get the phone to focus.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

Are they the ones with the ghettoblaster dad? @Dan t

DiscoTeq Dad I think m8

can't seem to find out too much about the discoteq and the mum is a secret.

Vill

Edited by The Villan
  • Like 3

Here's me Sundog, yet another week along. Bringing the frost and the stank now! large.IMG_20221130_202950278_HDR_copy_2995x1348.jpglarge.IMG_20221130_203040666_HDR_copy_1348x2995.jpglarge.IMG_20221130_203056874_HDR_copy_1348x2995.jpglarge.IMG_20221130_203104068_HDR_copy_1348x2995.jpglarge.IMG_20221130_203128287_HDR_copy_1348x2995.jpg

Please excuse the crappy phone pics

:bong:

• Like 28