Subbies pic thread

11/12 for me with vic's SSH x Blue digiberry. Would have been 12/12 but I helped the last one out the shell, then I let the jiffy dry out by accident so I lost it.

large.IMG_1269.JPG

• Like 19

Keen to see how you get on with these, I've got a pack waiting to be popped when I've got the room for regs. I wonder if they'll bare any resemblance to Blue Dream, it's sort of a similar sort of cross. 

• Like 3

Maaan!! What odours you getting from those chunky buds!?

I've got some of these tucked away somewhere lol

I'd love to see a diary of yours giving fèeds/levels etc... the gloss and colour of the leaves at week 7 is certainly a sight to behold!! Even leaftips still intact!

Watching with interest

Stu

Eta lol I must be needing glasses as they look the business from here lol

Edited by stu sleeper 20vt
  • Like 7

Just like I remember them, they look dangerous as fuck. Told you mate :hippy: 

Yeah so my next run is sorted lol Im gonna pop b-line f2 from lild, psycho bx2 x gmobx3 from smokey and second run of my favourites of smokey dbf4. Full subbies run.

• Like 4

@stu sleeper 20vt I think kalkwerk describes it better than I can mate. but they smell dangerous as fuck like he says. i didnt doubt for one minute you would have some stashed away lol get them cracked my man I don't think you will be disappointed, far from it in fact.

there not a hard plant to keep happy stu. been a pleasure to grow

@Kalkwerk nice to see you about mate. be sure to tag me if and when you do a  journal.

how many weeks do you reckon you could have gone with your donnys mate gonna be like waiting for christmas this lol

Edited by 4kali
  • Like 1

Holy shit @4kali these are looking amazing! :george: So healthy and shiny, absolutely rocking it mate. Can just about see the purple creeping in at the base of the leaves. Another 3 weeks should be plenty :) 

• Like 4

@Military Grade yes mate should yield well enough but with the reviews I've seen on them it's the quality of meds that interests me the most

with regards to the GDP x cheese. I haven't sorry mate

grown them out once or trice though and there's some nice plants to be found

hope you enjoy when ya get round to them mate

• Like 3