Subbies pic thread

i reckon they could have done a bit longer abbo brutha if circumstances allowed it my good man, the smell of them sounds delightful

• Like 2

Hey @Revive and @rumplestilskin'n yeah deffo if my plans had been different I’d have grown them for another week for the smaller one and probs 2+weeks for the tall girl. Looks like the smaller pheno had more indica traits and the tall pheno loads more sativa traits. It’s all good fun. 

I doubt I’ll be growing them again but would like to see someone have a good go with them as they do produce colas on sticks lol

Cheers guys :hippy:

• Like 6

Looking mighty fine in here.. Well, I've subbed up yesterday so how do i go about getting some of these fine subbie seeds please? 

14 minutes ago, Hashcity said:

Looking mighty fine in here.. Well, I've subbed up yesterday so how do i go about getting some of these fine subbie seeds please? 

• Like 5

Message Joolz he will take care of you one subscription gets you one pick a lifetime subscription gets you seven picks 

• Like 1

Just now, bfehillbilly said:

Message Joolz he will take care of you one subscription gets you one pick a lifetime subscription gets you seven picks 

i subbed up twice all i got was a few ban`s + not a single bean  god bless him. lol   i blame the internet. :beer:

• Like 2

Ah, thanks HazyDaze.. I will do that first thing tomorrow.. Yeah i put it in my cart and all that but my bank wanted a payment receiver name, didn't know what to do so left it till the next day then sussed it by looking on here for info on paying,then payed.. Anyhow, thanks mate:yep:

I have done three lifetime subscriptions fixing to do another got 21 packs of seeds plus some freebies no fuss no muss 

• Like 5

Just realised I stuck the pics up in free seeds thread instead of here.

Discobiscuit x psychosisterlarge.Compress_20221127_064401_1412.jpglarge.Compress_20221127_064401_1346.jpg

Doublepsychohazybadger

large.Compress_20221127_064401_1537.jpglarge.Compress_20221127_064401_1462.jpg

#1 x psychosister

large.Compress_20221127_064400_0583.jpg

HoneyBadger x psychosister

large.Compress_20221127_064400_0438.jpg

• Like 22