Subbies pic thread

8 hours ago, Fatboy77 said:

@toki thanks mate, been a pleasure to grow.  You'll be waiting a while for a report, I'm anal as fuck about drying n curing.  Chopping this weekend so it's a good six weeks away.

That's the spirit mate pointless going through months of growing to ruin it with a fast dry and no cure etc

Enjoy the fruits

toki

looking stunning........ Well they can't look any better can they.

you could pick any of those out off looks alone so it looks like your gonna have to get ya nose reet in there

thanks again for growing these out mate

now let's hope they pass the acid test in a couple of months

atb 4k

• Like 4

On 17/11/2022 at 5:34 PM, McHazy said:

Got at least one female outta @lildaveham's B-Line F2's so happy days :yep:

My B line that I will soon be flowering out smells exactly like freshly bug out the ground peanuts, the smell is exactly like it! 

• Like 4

large.FCF2D0F6-348A-429A-AF60-050E7EC4096B.jpeglarge.F9B203CD-A8EE-4A62-8519-92D6D8AC64B4.jpeglarge.B2BCD767-9476-436E-9591-86D71E351BE7.jpeglarge.AEC66A42-44FF-4F5D-98D7-36AEC3F9F9FA.jpeglarge.18F9BA00-2053-4188-AC98-7B4C488C679B.jpeg2 x @Revive ‘s Blueberry x Chem OG harvested and jarred/bagged up. Different bud structure a bit like wheat look-alikey and quite airy especially the taller one.  I’ll report back with vape/smoke info when properly cured :hippy:

• Like 18

On 11/18/2022 at 0:04 PM, Fatboy77 said:

Any thoughts on what gets revegged? 

I've picked two, I'll take suggestions on a third. 

1,3 and 7  on visuals through the screen.

Obviously if any of those were the ones you lost bits of that would rule them out for me,then down to how they hold an odour and bud density for me.

They all have their merits though eh!

It seems the gelato took a bit of a back seat in the cross and let the mum shine!

• Like 3

Hey @Revive how’s you mucka? Hope you’re recovering well. 

They both smell the same - “fruity menthol “ is best I can describe it. The shorter pheno has a much stronger smell and the buds more compact and sticky although same wheat structure. The taller one less so and very airy. There were quite a few seeds mainly from the very top (newest growth) of the colas of the taller plant that were closest to the light so maybe stressed?? Was there any sativa in the parents genetics? They both filled a few bags so it’ll be interesting to see what they’re like after curing. :hippy:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Abbo52 said:

Hey @Revive how’s you mucka? Hope you’re recovering well. 

They both smell the same - “fruity menthol “ is best I can describe it. The shorter pheno has a much stronger smell and the buds more compact and sticky although same wheat structure. The taller one less so and very airy. There were quite a few seeds mainly from the very top (newest growth) of the colas of the taller plant that were closest to the light so maybe stressed?? Was there any sativa in the parents genetics? They both filled a few bags so it’ll be interesting to see what they’re like after curing. :hippy:

Ello mate..feeling slightly better but recovery is very slow to be fair and im stillon quite a bit of pain in my lung/rib when I breath deep but trying to block it out best I can, still lacking energy too but im moving about doing small things so best I can hope for right now

Sorry to hear about the seeds man, your prob right maybe light stress as it was only in the new growth closest to the light..

I know you had to take them down cause of your plans but I wonder if they had finished properly..they was still pushing out lots of pistils so should they have run for longer? Would they have compacted more with a lil more time? Who knows right..I never grew these out so no idea of how they perform or how long they need to fully finish..

Genetics wise the chem og mum (chem dog x og kush) is sativa dominant but the blueberry dad should be predominantly indica although with all of the diff variations from diff breeders who knows these days..

Be interesting to see how the buds smoke after they been cured.

Be lucky buddy :yep:

• Like 8