Subbies pic thread

One is a proper stinker @The Villan.  Same smell as the others just more pungent.

Another one wants stronger feeds and is a bit chunkier.  I think its going to be the biggest yeider. 

Apart from that,  all pretty similar. 

• Like 1

I got 3 different, I think haha. One is deffo the chunkier of the three, as you say looks to be the bigger yielder, all are rock hard buds on it though, all the wy down the stems. Am looking forward to chop day :)

• Like 1

21 days of 12/12 for these ladies.. been trouble free except for my own poor watering in veg… We’ve got @Vicfirth12 SSH 98’ x cheese, @twigs electric duck buddaz f2 and finally some @VRG GhettoBlaster and my Disco cut.. Disco#1 is the only one I’ve topped and the rest I’ve let em do their thing which is why its abit of a jungle :smokin:

large.0E367D1B-F7F1-48DE-B8EC-75244393AE2A.jpeg

• Like 20

15 hours ago, Abbo52 said:

Hey @Revive I needed to get these harvested now and start the drying then curing process as I’m going away in a few weeks time and won’t be around to tend to them. I’ve been constantly checking the trichs and they were all full milky/cloudy with a smattering of amber when chopped. Given the time I would have grown them out longer - especially the tall girl. Lovely plants to grow :hippy:

Cool bro :yep:

• Like 2

@Smokey McBongface

been a pleasure to grow so far mate

as u know i got the smf gmo cut so it will be nice to compare them

four phenos in total.  the pic above showing 2 of them. the one at the back is a beast I was convinced this was a male from early onset

one closest to the camera is the smallest of the four with a more rounded bud structure and the other 2 phenos I have are same size as the beast but with  more of a cookie bud structure on them

garlic meaty funk with a bit of pine. 

hard work to describe but they smell real gooood

I thinks mate that as you know the cookie chem family can be a bit temperamental so hopefully I can get to the end with no hiccups and do them justice.

thanks, and very much appreciated for letting me have the chance of growing them

hope your on the mend my mate

atb 4k

• Like 3