Subbies pic thread

23 hours ago, Openairbud said:

large.63682098c7a5a_IMG_20221106_204901037_copy_3456x15562.jpg

Sundog, somewhere around the end of week 2 :yinyang:

shes got a lovely structure to her. Looks lovely and healthy. 

Can i ask what light you have it under, out of curiosity?

did you top it a few times or...LST or what..?

• Like 4

@MindSoup original dosidos from archive is lovely. Quite strong, characteristic smell. The best cookies cross ever imo and everything it touches turns to golden. Some breeders flagship strains are dosi crosses (ihg with slurricane, thug pug with pbb). Ive grown a lot of dosidos and Im not bored yet. Shit, i still got a couple of archive dosi work that I cant wait to pop. chem91 x dosi, amnesia x dosi, forum cookies x dosi, secret formula x dosi. If you never tried any dosidos before, go for it!

How yours db doing @4kali ? Cant wait for an update mate. Thinking about going for a round 2 with em. Fuckin amazing smoke.

• Like 4

@badbillybobi  Its under a homemade led ring mate, 78 watts. I topped and lst'd it, I've not got loads of headroom so have to keep things low.

Not much in the way of smell yet, but there's time. (Plenty of time for me to f things up too)

Thanks for making and sending the seeds in :)

• Like 3

@Kalkwerk here you go mate

chugging along at day 31

two different phenos.getting a bit difficult moving them around now.

from the pics theres one a tad more GMO leaning than the other,methinks well in fact I've got three gmo leaners and  one slightly smaller more rounded bud than the other three. all nice in there own right. i should get a better camera to show them in a bit more detail

really mate but this will have to do.

if there anything like your description then I can't wait for harvest timelarge.Screenshot_20221108-082713_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20221108-082519_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20221108-082508_Gallery.jpg

• Like 23

I've looked hard @4kali but I'm struggling to see even a yellow leaf tip!!

Top growing buddy.

That 2nd shot looks like a sour d I used to have back in the early days.

• Like 4

He's  one of the best growers about is old 4k, he's a very  modest chap..

Wish he'd post more of his work tbh 

:yinyang:

• Like 7

@stu sleeper 20vt 

thats my favorite out of the 4 females so far mate but I have been treating her like a princess. she will get put in her place soon enough and a few burnt, battered tips will appear I'm sure of that. treat em mean keep em keen.but there is a time and a place lol

you know the drill

@HazyDaze

wouldnt go that for mate but thanks ever so much for the compliment.

always something new to learn when you love the plant as  much as we do mate

• Like 4

@Fatboy77

no mate

I give up lol

probobly make a bit of sense to you now mate. but why do you think I asked you a million questions in your thread/ previous journal on how you do things.

I do know one thing though mate if any man can bring her to her full potential under them leds then I'm sure that man will be you. I've had her dialed to fuck as far as leds go but she just misses that beat for me

I would have converted fully led long time ago if it werent for that bitch. very high maintenance if you want her to shine fully  like I know she can

Edited by 4kali
  • Like 2

@Fatboy77 yes I did notice one in ya previous pictures that deffo caught my eye more so than some of the others. im

watching with real interest mate I can't wait to see her/ them  come harvest time. 

thanks again for giving them a go. now go bring it home my man

Edited by 4kali
  • Like 1

large.A4A63426-4879-4A0C-BEBA-C287A875A00B.jpeglarge.848F1C05-E372-40D2-BEAE-E1EEC82185FE.jpeglarge.FF9F31A0-1F17-4C9A-A55C-0C1A39F6B9B1.jpeglarge.DED92730-6006-49CD-901A-1B9C5F8231C5.jpeglarge.C8572263-0D5E-41E4-8EE7-CB5D540AB2E8.jpeglarge.7671237C-9C74-43B1-9277-97CB3C9A26E8.jpeglarge.526625AA-DB50-4B25-B288-27931EEBBE9D.jpeglarge.D71877F1-4BFE-4923-BE7A-43A9EA461AC9.jpeglarge.6CD06072-4068-4015-8062-C6219940622B.jpeglarge.59F137AB-5DCC-4720-919D-F6D2E83A7A6E.jpeglarge.2BDC6185-50B0-415D-91B3-E7B8E049E120.jpeglarge.200CE1EC-068E-4E35-A672-4BAB84319FB4.jpeglarge.015A11BC-9195-40C3-BACA-7424BEFF0554.jpegHey @Revive last pics before the chop :hippy:

Did any of the parents show foxtail traits as both of these have them from top to bottom, especially the tall girl?  I’m sure @Cajafiesta mentioned about different bud growth/structure?

keep on taking the best of care of yourself mucka 

• Like 16

18 minutes ago, Abbo52 said:

Did any of the parents show foxtail traits

Well the chem og mum never did bro..the blueberry was the male and that got culled as soon as i realised it was a boy.. as I said from the beginning this was an accidental polination..the blueberry was a fem freebie ..I say fem it was supposed to be and thats how i was caught out..that season it was the only plant that hadn't shown any preflowers or started flowering, i wasnt looking for male parts as it was labelled a fem but would have spotted them while looking for preflowers im sure.. then something happened and I couldnt get back to the plot for about 2/3 weeks and when I did there he was a full blown male.. culled there and then but it was already too late deed was done..

Very odd cause males generally show first but he was late very late..

Did you check the trichs before you harvested buddy? Its just they looked like they could have run a bit longer going by the pistils :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 3

I am fighting the urge to scrape this up, need to build up more to make a modest block of hash:wassnnme:

large.20221108_184652.jpg

I've also got the trim in the freezer waiting for the weather to get colder so I get more time to run it through the printing screen. Happy days lol

• Like 13

Hey @Revive I needed to get these harvested now and start the drying then curing process as I’m going away in a few weeks time and won’t be around to tend to them. I’ve been constantly checking the trichs and they were all full milky/cloudy with a smattering of amber when chopped. Given the time I would have grown them out longer - especially the tall girl. Lovely plants to grow :hippy:

• Like 2