Subbies pic thread

14 minutes ago, Revive said:

Only thing them being regs they will need to be sexed and that puts outdoor folk off with space or holes at a premium

I have a few packs of regs (auto and photo) that I will be trying outdoors. I'm thinking to just let the males grow. If they pollinate females no problem, I'll have some seeds. :) What I might do is put them on separate plots from fems, and downwind too so I don't end up with all the fems pollinated too...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crow River said:

I have a few packs of regs (auto and photo) that I will be trying outdoors. I'm thinking to just let the males grow. If they pollinate females no problem, I'll have some seeds. :) What I might do is put them on separate plots from fems, and downwind too so I don't end up with all the fems pollinated too...

If they can be sexed before they go out great otherwise the other way is take cuts from all and replace males with fems where you don't want them or replaced a fem with a male for where you do.. thats my plan next season.

Leaving males will always always be a risk of pollinating the whole crop down wind or not tbh 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Revive said:

If they can be sexed before they go out great otherwise the other way is take cuts from all and replace males with fems where you don't want them or replaced a fem with a male for where you do.. thats my plan next season.

Leaving males will always always be a risk of pollinating the whole crop down wind or not tbh 

Good point. Maybe I'll just set up a single remote plot for an open pollination and remove males elsewhere. Probably go the cuts route as was planning to top and clone anyway. 

• Like 1

@Abbo52 I keep looking at the last pic you dropped.. thats 1 fuking mad lookng plant man. Its like the whole thing has just turned into huge colas with hardly any leaf.. great work mate :yep:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Crow River said:

Reckon I've found a prime candidate for a monster indoor grow right there... :) 

be prepared to scrog it. You mentioned a ~60 liter pot?  What’s that in ‘Mercian? 17 gallons or so? 

ita gonna try and outrun the ceiling in a pot that size. The one I grew outdoors is a page or two back. Something like an 8ft plant made of nothing but colas. 

definitely gonna need to train it somehow if you’re gonna do that size container indoors. It will get bigger than shit. 

best of luck! It’s good dope 

• Like 2

Just now, Crow River said:

Good point. Maybe I'll just set up a single remote plot for an open pollination and remove males elsewhere. Probably go the cuts route as was planning to top and clone anyway. 

That way just gives you a bit of control in getting things where you want them and not wasting space with anything unwanted to can just replace for what is and set the plots how you want them..if you have an extra plot that can be on standby then once sex is shown you can use the cuts for a later plant out there for an open polination with a male and females of your choice :yep:

• Like 2

Just now, Abbo52 said:

Thanks @Revive. I think you should deffo have it on your list for next year’s shenanigans :hippy:

Very true bud..be nice to get 1 outdoors in the mud and see what I can do with her.. so much potential from what I've seen so far :yep:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cajafiesta said:

be prepared to scrog it. You mentioned a ~60 liter pot?  What’s that in ‘Mercian? 17 gallons or so? 

ita gonna try and outrun the ceiling in a pot that size. The one I grew outdoors is a page or two back. Something like an 8ft plant made of nothing but colas. 

definitely gonna need to train it somehow if you’re gonna do that size container indoors. It will get bigger than shit. 

best of luck! It’s good dope 

14 imperial gallons, 17 US gallons.

I have a couple of tents with 2 metres of height, but yeah I would top it and either ScrOG or train hard: maybe mainline or similar.

This will only happen after I sort out my new growing space, but I'm looking forward to trying next year...

• Like 1

Hey @Crow River I was quite heavy handed and I bent them all over when I lst’d them and they didn’t bother at all. I kept pruning them right up to flowering and a few weeks into flowering with no probs. So I would say you could manipulate them however you’d like them. Fairly light feeders - never over 1.3ec at the moment. These are in 12L pots so I can imagine how big they could be if grown in a 60L pot - facking massive colas :hippy:

• Like 3

I know this is off topic and I've been looking for an appropriate section and couldn't really come up with anything.  

The site doesn't work for me anymore, I even read somewhere about using brave browser and now that has stopped working. Can anybody help, must be loads of people struggling to go through pages. Can only do first and last

• Like 1

@geo1 I saw somewhere yesterday a user saying they were using the DuckDuckGo browser - with no issues!  Maybe give that a go.

Edited by Alys
added a link to page
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, geo1 said:

I know this is off topic and I've been looking for an appropriate section and couldn't really come up with anything.  

The site doesn't work for me anymore, I even read somewhere about using brave browser and now that has stopped working. Can anybody help, must be loads of people struggling to go through pages. Can only do first and last

Yeah brave worked for a while, but not anymore. Basically any browser based off chromium will no longer work. I'm currently using OH browser with full functionality but for now any non chromium browser (like DDG) should work fine. 

Eventually though no browser will work properly unless the site gets updated. I think the update is already in the pipeline. 

There's a thread about it in the help section. 

Edited by MindSoup