Subbies pic thread

Blueberry x Chem OG from @Revive 

Outdoors at 32N Lat. 

This is a couple of weeks before it was done.  Maybe a Month?  I forget...I'm smoking it right now.  Apparently it works adequately. 

Growerbuddy's head for reference.  He's 5'10" tall. 

large.IMG_6813.jpg

Rough trimmed "on the hoof" the day it was harvested.  This was, errr, I dunno.  Long ago enough for it to be dry right now, but not cured at all. 

Growerbuddy again for height reference. 

large.IMG_7044.jpg

Edited by Cajafiesta
  • Like 32

3 hours ago, Abbo52 said:

Chapeau @Cajafiesta. Mine have a few weeks more flowering time to go (mini me’s compared to yours). Can’t wait to try them after that :hippy:

I smoked it for the first time last night. It got me wrecked. It seems, for my body, to be pretty “up” and “in the head” through the first joint. The more I smoked, the more the high changed to a couch lock. Seems like the effect can be manipulated by the amount smoked. 

I kept smoking to see what happened. 

I ended up waking up in my recliner 7 hours later wondering where I was and what happened. 

Id say it works. Not much to report on flavor and smell as it got a little over dried. It’s in the jars now. I suspect it’ll straighten itself out in a couple weeks. 

• Like 6

On 14/10/2022 at 7:54 PM, i11 said:

So you didn't win anything on the scratchcard then?

Look at that bud :in_love:   The man's already rich :yep:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, anarchycamp said:

@Gaijin :rofl: DTD!!!

In case I have been misunderstood here (DTD just baffles me, what does that mean? lollol

I didn't mean loaded with gold bars rich; I meant the sheer joy of having a jar or two of that smoke rich :yep: 

Guest anarchycamp
1 minute ago, Gaijin said:

In case I have been misunderstood here (DTD just baffles me, what does that mean? lollol

I didn't mean loaded with gold bars rich; I meant the sheer joy of having a jar or two of that smoke rich :yep: 

Ditch the dealer!

Oh mate, I'm like a King right now sat on my buckets of bud:yahoo:

Hope you're good broski:yinyang:

Just now, anarchycamp said:

Ditch the dealer!

Oh mate, I'm like a King right now sat on my buckets of bud:yahoo:

Hope you're good broski:yinyang:

Of course!! :doh:  Anyone would think I was stoned ffs :rolleyes:lollol   

All good mate, thanks :D Mortgage through last week and it's all starting to happen now :yahoo: 

One day soon I might have jars like yours :D 

• Like 4

chelato nearly ready for a cure

large.IMG_20221018_071535.jpglarge.IMG_20221018_071543.jpglarge.IMG_20221018_071550.jpg

cant believe the yield considering i turned the lights down from 430 watts to approx 220 watts after three weeks of flowering all the way up to the end of the tenth week. Think its the longest ive ever flowered anything, probably could have done another 1 to 1½ but seen mold in one bud and when chopping found another 2 cases, it always the ones your most proud of too. 

• Like 13

Looks lovely mate, I'm just under a week into 12/12 with mine so no buds just yet but really pleased with the structure and vigour the girls are showing, not too stretchy either hopefully one of mine is a keeper because so far they've been ideal for a little tent like mine. What sort of smells are you getting. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3

large.rsz_75c35d49-5a4b-462d-a3e5-421002d72aec.jpg

@MindSoupI have spread my Chelato out a bit to try and get the lower bits to catch up or at least get plenty of light.  They stretched a fair bit.

They are on Day 19 of flowering now.  

• Like 17

@MindSoup hello, not the best guy to ask for a review, just ask 4kali haha. Havent really been up with them for the whole grow, the 4 hrs it took to harvest was the longest ive been in the room for the whole grow (thank fuck for smart plugs) . just throwing my head in to see if its going well and not drying out to quickly. still getting a plant smell sort of, so glad the chlorophyll has had a chance to decompose and not stay in  the bud (think i said that right).

When its ready and jarred a bit I'll try my hardest to give a review but Ive stopped the old ganja now for two weeks now, when you do a packed out water fuckit and packed out bong before work and it doesnt fizzle you, time to knock it in the head, for me anyway been smoking it since i was 12 for god sake. So now the bro's will be the main beneficiaries though I do still immensely enjoy growing it and making some brown. Only problem growing is the size of room i have to contend with

• Like 4