Subbies pic thread

@brock1 thought you'd like to know. Im doing a SHD x Blackberry gum around the start of November / end of October.

Thanks for making them. Maybe even do a SHD x Auto Ultimate alongside it too. 

@4kali great stuff mate :) they all look quite uniform so far, almost like the same cut x6 really healthy looking.

Really loving the look of your space :george: looks immaculate! 

@Abbo52 those are some serious colas man, the first plant especially. Looks a bit like a Blueberry sativa type pheno? 

• Like 2

This post for @hellyeahwho kindly provided the Pups XXX seeds last year.

Due to a string of issues I germinated and planted it outside very late. However it's grown well and pinching out the centre after a couple of weeks seemed to have been beneficial. It's 1.5m tall.

No mould but sadly it doesn't look like it will finish even if I manage to get it to November (would welcome any thoughts on how long to go this plant might have to finish from those more experienced than me).

One odd thing about it is that a few of the larger leaves stick out a lot and have grown at 90 degrees, i.e. sort of looking sideways). I've not seen that before.

Anyway, thanks a lot @hellyeah  Oh, what is the progeny of this plant, how was it arrived at? It looks mostly sativa to me (thin leaves). Thanks.

large.PupsXXX.jpglarge.634aa2ff38ccc_PupsXXXflowerhead.jpg

Edited by MC2
  • Like 20

@MC2 Looking good for outdoors,Never done outdoors myself so cant really help on that side.

Indoors its around 8-9weeks...Its manly indica mate an not sativa leaning.I do believe the Pups xx do have smaller thinner leaves than the Pups xxx ones....

Normally hard outdoors as you open to bloody everything an indoors is alot more control as everyone knows...Hope it gets somewhere need the end for you mate:sweaty:

• Like 3

19 hours ago, 4kali said:

donny burgers from @Smokey McBongface 6 little seedlings are now ready to go into flower.

let's hope for females. stem rub is rank.large.Screenshot_20221005-222737_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20221010-190124_Gallery.jpg

Is that a cheeky LED i see in the reflection...?

• Like 5