Subbies pic thread

Guest anarchycamp

large._221001_205036_885.jpg

London Gentleman #2( Jack leaning, maybe a 11/12 weeker)

subbies by BPB, 9 week Day 61

(London Lemon x Jack Herer)

The Cheese x Blue Digiberry has been trimmed and jared, total weight is 66.8g, not bad for a plant that was given less than half the space of a 60x60 tent.

large.20221003_055534.jpg

3 buds that shot across the room when cutting off the branch and gained a few Cat hairs lol I put them aside and gonna use them while I wait for the rest to cure.

large.20221003_060146.jpg

Small bit of scissor hash

large.20221003_004316.jpg

• Like 22

going on 9 weeks now with 4kali's chelato, reckon we have an 11 to 12 weeker. 

love to take pics and show you but sincw ive changed internet supplier (not sure if its related) i cant use the @ function, change page in thread unless i open in new tab and cant upload pictures due to some fault code which i cant remember 

:(

• Like 2

Pretty much everyone has been having similar issues mate. Swapping to Brave Browser seems to fix the problem:yep:

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, rumplestilskin'n said:

going on 9 weeks now with 4kali's chelato, reckon we have an 11 to 12 weeker. 

love to take pics and show you but sincw ive changed internet supplier (not sure if its related) i cant use the @ function, change page in thread unless i open in new tab and cant upload pictures due to some fault code which i cant remember 

:(

Hope you get it sorted :) Looking forward to seeing the Chelatos ? Brave is a good browser.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

Pretty much everyone has been having similar issues mate. Swapping to Brave Browser seems to fix the problem:yep:

Am I the only person who uses Firefox on Android and Windows 10 and never to date had a problem with the site?:g:

sorry about the quality of the pic, can hardly swing a cat in there. Mixture of too high an EC & light wattage, absenteeism, too big a pot and grown in a room the size of noddy's house I was destined for this. 

large.IMG_20221004_162349.jpg

had to turn some of the top lights off, turn down the remaining top light and stick one on the bottom, as you can see its mayhem in there. 

ps im using go ducky go browser, thanks for pointing me in the right direction 

Edited by rumplestilskin'n
to say thanks
  • Like 17