Subbies pic thread

im mid chop so not sticking around, but heres a quick one of my og cookiesx black DOG,

shhhhhhheeerrrrr..wing, more to come probably tomorrow at the rate im going at :fart:

large.2.JPG

• Like 26

A small nugget that i accidentally cut off when cutting fan leaves at harvest, it was twice the size but I've tried some of it in a Blunt and Dynavap, has a Cheese and Lemon taste to it.

large.20220930_030310.jpg

• Like 26

ok ok, so im stalling going back to trim jail, so sue me.....

heres a couple of pics of @4kali Cheato crossed with my Black DO.G male, aint she purdee, 

large.4.JPGlarge.3.JPG

And final one is my #1 x ghettoblaster male, this plant id frigging impressive too, solid buds from base to tip. i never put em in for subbies because i didnt get a load of seeds from it. 

large.5.JPG

• Like 33

2 hours ago, 4kali said:

Nice bill. lovely juble

atb 4k

thanks mate, it seems to have taken on the dark purple leaf colour of the black dog, but only the top half of the plant.

i think i got lucky with this one, its got a lovely smell to it, its cheesy but not totally smells kinda sweet, and dense buds under the LED.

the chem double dog smells unreal, its like those old bubbly bubblegum, with a hint of parma violets. its also foxtailed to the max thanks to my abuse, but hey ho. 

should be enough to keep me going during hibernation. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Abbo52 said:

Blueberry x Chem OG

Looking great these are.. some long ass colas on these girls.. great work mate :skin_up:

• Like 3

some of the chem double dog.

these were hugely overfed thanks to my laziness, and foxtailed like crazy.

large_10.JPGlarge.7.JPGlarge.9.JPG

• Like 32

Great stuff going on in here as usual. Subbie seeds rock :hippy:

@Abbo52, think you might have to get the yoyo's out to support those mighty colas you have.  Look forward to seeing them in afew weeks :) 

• Like 4