Subbies pic thread

@toki Went in the tent at lights on tonight and gave a sugar leaf a rub and the fruit is now a sharp Lemon smell, left me quite surprised :g: but not disappointed.

• Like 4

@Military Grade just smoked a joint of my cheese x digiberry a little nug that I flash dried, obviously it’s early days but very fruity terps cheese not really coming through but it’s got that sickly taste to it, I’m no good at descriptions but it’s got me nicely lean… :) 

• Like 2

Im off work because flu or some other shit so I finally got a time to grab pics of @Smokey McBongface Donny burgers f4. After a month of cure this is really some killer weed, one of the strongest I smoke in years!

Im keeping three of them for a second run because it is just too hard for me to pick a winner and I know that I didnt do them justice. They deserve better!

#1. Strong indica smoke with a lil bit of rush on first 20 minutes or so. I dont have a scale but I got 3 full 2oz jars of her so she yielded good. Heavy garlic, piney, duct tape (?) smell. Hard to describe really but it is offensive as hell. large_db1.1.jpglarge_db1.2.jpg

#5. Loudest one of the lot. She stinks, heavy garlic basement forest fuel. Type of weed that you just wanna sit down on a couch trying to stretch your body as much as its possible because you feeling so good. Relaxed muscles, heavy on the eyes, beautiful high.large_db5.1.jpglarge_db5.2.jpg

large_db5.3.jpg

#7. Dense buds, armpit, garlic foul in smell and taste. High is very similar to #5 but with a head rush paranoish feeling added at the beggining before it settles and send you to a relaxed state. I believe that this is the one, but will see.large_db7.1.jpglarge_db7.2.jpg

Other ones that I let go was kinda same in terms of high and taste but there is some crazy shit going on with one of the plants. Some citrus floor cleaner added to smell and taste and high is just paranoid head rush with a lil bit of body high. Not really my type of weed anymore but 20 years ago this would be my favourite. Here it is @4kali sorry it took so long brother.

But yeah, incredible stuff. Love it! @Smokey McBongface thank you!

Edited by Kalkwerk
Grammar
  • Like 25

@Kalkwerk hey dude, hope you don’t have the full blown flu :( fucking horrible that is.

These look beautiful, can see why you’d be struggling to decide on which one to keep..! Hopefully another few weeks cure will bring out the  best in them and make the decision easier. Great job at describing things, between the photos and what you’re describing they seem to be bang on the GMO :george: given the hype of the strain and the cut it’s cool to see it from seed form - pretty much!

Sounds like the yield you got is a bumper one too.

Bit of a shame about the mutant population but from what you’ve mentioned anything which isn’t a mutant or a male could be a keeper :) 

Every cloud and all that! 

Thanks again for sharing mate, really happy for you and how well these turned out :) 

• Like 5

The Cheese x Blue Digiberry has been cut and put inside the drying box. 

Back row   

large.20220922_234222.jpg

Middle row   

large.20220922_234251.jpg

Front row   

large.20220922_234306.jpg

• Like 24

23 hours ago, Smokey McBongface said:

@4kali how’s it going mate? I’ve been meaning to ask how you’re getting on with yours, hopefully not too many freaky ones? 

a couple of freaks yes mate but i can live with that. im  left with 6 healthy seedlings that ive just topped. could have done with sexing them first but none where showing signs of sex yet.

got a real good feeling about these . 

from the reports coming in. i cant wait to see what comes of mine. looks like you did a grand job with these. 

• Like 3

@4kali great stuff mate, fingers crossed more than half of them turn out to be girls. There’s no doubt something nice to be found in the freak population but fuck that lol  ‘Ain’t nobody got time for that’ 

Some of the more piney phenos resemble Stardawg, if you like a bit of the dawg mate you’ll no doubt love the DB / GMO.

Ticks all the boxes pretty much. Has the evolution of smells / tastes from the chemdawg but way more interesting.

• Like 2

Couple of babies, a Sundog by badbillybob and a disco f2 courtesy of lildaveham. No diary I'm afraid but I'll put pics in here as they progress large.63369515791c3_IMG_20220929_222010365_copy_2995x13482.jpg

• Like 20