Flowered 83 days. :clapping:

large.5adc9016d75ae_SmottiexHashplant83days.jpg

Amnesia Kush x Smellyberry, Sept 2016 subbies, by @Salty

Flowered 84 days. :guitar:

large.5adc901b3af92_AmnesiaKushxSmellyberry84days.jpg

Thanks UK420 for making it happen.

:oldtoker:

• Like 37

It's rather serendipitous having this thread bumped at the moment as I plan on taking and posting some snaps tomorrow of my Strawberry Amnesia x Double Durban subbies that have now started flowering as well as some of my own WWXBB X Chemdawg hacks that will be offered as subbies if anyone is interested.

• Like 5

It is still Monday, right?

Some subbie seed pix from my young girls.

A bit of background on the Grow. I originally threw down 12 seeds, only one of which was feminized. The were a mixture of HSO, my subbies, and one i'm offereing for subbies.

The subbies I'm growing are some Dinafem Strawberry Amnesia X Double Durban from @Black Venus. I wanted some sativa for a change. I put down 3 and only had 1 male. They growing just like a sativa and are way taller than everything else. I topped them at the 4th node, but literally fimmed one. I was being lazy and just reached into the tent from my bed and tried to pinch the top off one just at edge of my reach. I didn't notice until it started growing again, but one new branch shot up and another decide it would take its time.

I put 1 HSO CMOG and 3 Chemdawgs down, the CMOG being feminised, and again only got 1 male. But this thread is not about them.

I also put down 3 of my White Widow X Big Bud X Chemdawg hack, but they came a few days afterwards as they were still in the buds when I dropped the first two batches. Again, I got 2 females. I topped them at the 4th node as well. Sometime after, I threw a handful of seeds I deemed non viable into compost for the shits and giggles. I ended up with 23 seedlings in the tent and threw the compost back in to be recycled. Later, when potting up, I discovered a new one in the pot as well. Some time later again, while potting up, I found another in the pot. So, at this time I had plants at 4 different stages of growth when I flipped them to 13/11.

The SADDs started flowering within a week, the hacks a few days later, but I'm still waiting on the smaller ones to show sex. I decided that I could squeeze 12 in for a SOG, but I've only identified 5 males out of 25 so far.

I only took one pic of one of the hacks because they're not really worth it yet.

large_SADD.JPG.d6e5970d50c125e028498a466

large.SADD3.JPG.9aff34cd4cf9fcdf9b2a39e2

large.SADD3.JPG.9aff34cd4cf9fcdf9b2a39e2

large.wwxbbxcd.JPG.01633d1b156bbcbc6557d

• Like 6

Some excellent pictures guys :yep:

Ill get a few up of @Vicfirth12 Psycho Animal Stompers later...they are fricking awesome even if i do say so my self :B):

Farmer

• Like 3

Hi guys :) 

As promised some shots of @Vicfirth12 excellent cross of Psychosis x Animal Stomper...

Phenotype #1...

This one has a real deep fruit type Psychosis sherbet twang going on very very aromatic indeed ! little clusters of nugs allover the plant super frosty the trichomes have gone into overdrive on this one ! the nuggets are super dense too and she is a certified 8 week genotype but it wont be getting harvested until day 68 with the others...

large_665.jpglarge_668.jpglarge_670.jpglarge_739.jpg

Phenotype #2...

This one is my favorite of the two it has no Psychosis notes in the aromas but i cant quite put my finger on what it is but its very pleasant indeed !! this is an Animal cookie leaner in my opinion she is my fav and will be getting bonsai mothered in due course...flowers are much thicker on this one but super dense and the coloring has come through lovely...

large_673.jpglarge_675.jpglarge_689.jpg

These are well worth the grow 100% so if you have them for your subbie choice then i would get them popped and if your struggling to choose your subbie choice then i can highly recommend these lovelys created by @Vicfirth12 :B):

Farmer

• Like 25

6 hours ago, FARMER G said:

@ratdog @buddy13 looking good guys...love the thick pistils on those Silver Ak`s :yep:

@crticalcontent Forgive me mate but plant of the month ?

Farmer

Fuck knows matelol

what I mean was nominations for best picture? stunning shots and plants

• Like 1