Subbies pic thread

@grower951 tbf I’m sure he mentioned what both fathers were (discoteq and footloose iirc) but didn’t want to divulge the mother, which is his prerogative surely? 

Edited by SkullDuggery
  • Like 3

@grower951 Just a quick look around the forum should give you all you need to know about the pups ×'s , regardless of whether HELL YEAH wants to divulge lineage (which he has to folk who asked iirc) the reports and pics from folk who have grown them out should speak volumes , they are quality crosses and the proofs there to see.

:yinyang:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, grower951 said:

@HELL YEA that’s all well and good but you won’t share any of the lineage, I could be growing god forbid CARAMEL XXL auto for all I know 

Hey grower :) Many many years ago, I felt the same way as you do right now. If I was going to pay xx amount of pounds for a strain, I damned well wanted to know what the lineage was. This wasnt available at the time, so being the stubburn twat I am, refused to buy them. I just kept ogling the pics and still refused. Many many years later I won a pack for something, can't remember now but fuck me.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had wasted a lot of time not purchasing the pack and I sat there at the first smoke and said to myself..... was it worth being stubborn?, was it fuck the smoke was out of this world and got me just where I wanted to be.

This aint a sermon m8 (mind you I am going on a bit) but just look at the quality of the puppsxx that have been grown on here. I sure as hell bought some, they are now in my groom and I chose these just by how they looked in the grow diaries. Don't miss out on something, you may, as I did regret not growing.

Best of luck m8.

Vill

• Like 7

Fuck fuck fuckity fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely gorgeous, fuck fuck and fuck again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful @Bad Apple are these in the subbies list ? Nope I just looked, but there is a (Cheese x Blues) No 4 x Nonames

Vill

Edited by The Villan
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, toki said:

How do they scmoke?

I don't get shit done in the day if I have too much on the vape, just a nice half bowl in the morning to get me toasty, full on in the evenings sends me to sleep :yep:

When I smoke too much of it I end up stubbing my toes in door jambs or banging my elbows makes me clumsy as fuck and really forgetful, I walked in the garage for the same 1/2" 5 times the other day lol

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, toki said:

How do they scmoke?

Mines still in the tent mate, I'll update once I've tried it :yep:

Taken last night 66 days flower

large.20220920_173108.jpg

• Like 26