Subbies pic thread

17 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Day 56 Flower

(Cheese x Blue Digiberry)

large.20220910_183058.jpglarge.20220910_183229.jpg

Not long too go 9 or 10 weeker :yahoo:

this is some banging stuff , one clean single skinner and your almost tripping , cant say enough about this ...  soaring high /  total relaxation  followed by a creative stone as you travel down the spectrum to the muchies and couch

some superb  flavours hints of a cheese, berry, chocolate n lemon  and a long lasting high/stone  up there with the best ive smoke in  years

thanks again lads  @vicfirth12  @joolz .. uk420

• Like 14

On 18/08/2022 at 11:19 PM, Military Grade said:

The stretch took about 2.5 weeks to finish gaining to about 13" from just above the net.

large.20220818_224956.jpg

Probably down to my technique and lack of experience using a net I had a couple of run away branches while the rest stretched about half as much.

large.20220818_225015.jpg

First I thought the light par being higher in the middle but the outter branches on the other strain in the tent are also high, so now thinking it may have more to do with what nodes the branches started at.

She's is starting to smell heavily of cheese with a fruity hint mixed in

@toki :yep:

• Like 3

Today i'm gonna pop my subbies cherry :in_love:  and to keep with the OT1 vibe I'm throwing a couple of Celia's into the mix too :) first time running any of the great man's genes, hopefully I will do them justice :)

Many thanks to @lildaveham and @GSZZ for cooking up the beans :yep: and to @Joolz & his crew for running this place for all of us :yep:

New year needs new weed :)

large.IMG_20220909_201145_149.jpg

large.IMG_20220909_214016_267.jpg

• Like 18

2 hours ago, Head Rose'n'Tail said:

Today i'm gonna pop my subbies cherry :in_love:

What a selection to start with. :guitar:

Are you going to do a diary?

atb with the grow

toki

• Like 3

Hi All

I have put together 15 packets of "Pups xx" that i had spare seeds i had left from the testers i sent out...Only 15 seeds in each packet sorry as i want to make as menny as i could with what i had left but give people a chance to find something for them.But when i can do more "Pups xx & Pups xxx" Seeds there will be 25 seeds in each packet

The packets are resealable so you can take what you want out an keep some for another time if wanted.So if want to keep them in fridge then you can safely.I have tried to think of everything.An the photo on them is a natural photo i took with my i phone an had it printed the best it could come out with the sticker printers i ordered them from:wub:

I will send into @Joolz over the next few days,Tuesday the latest an am sure he will let you know when he has had them

All the best

HELL YEA & Pups

• Like 25