Subbies pic thread

On 9/3/2022 at 1:00 PM, Exhale said:

Just finished up another grow of my keeper from the subbies Psycho Animal Stomper x M.A.C. 1 sent in by @buddy13 this time grown in a living soil bed, these Psycho Animal Stomper crosses look fantastic, I have a few more that I'm looking forward to growing :yep:

Those really aresome seriously good looking buds m8

Vill

• Like 2

On 9/3/2022 at 1:00 PM, Exhale said:

Just finished up another grow of my keeper from the subbies Psycho Animal Stomper x M.A.C. 1 sent in by @buddy13 this time grown in a living soil bed, these Psycho Animal Stomper crosses look fantastic, I have a few more that I'm looking forward to growing :yep:

large.63133e5b69b97_PsychoAnimalStomerxM.A.C.1chopshot1.jpglarge.63133e5e26419_PsychoAnimalStomperxM.A.C.1chopshot2.jpglarge.63133e60d2693_PsychoAnimalStomperxM.A.C.1chopshot3.jpglarge.63133e6307fa8_PsychoAnimalStomperxM.A.C.1chopshot4.jpg

that looks mint @Exhale

May I also ask what the leds are mate

• Like 11

@4kali Psssst it's the 320 SE, I was running minimum PPFD for the area so 320w (3 umol/j efficacy) over 1m2

Loving the buds at 750-950umols the branches felt more like hps when holding and trimming proper hefty, never gonna push the watts again!

• Like 6

18 hours ago, dylant said:

we had to cut it at 9 weeks due to other commitments mate ,  was just ambering up so depending on how you like yours cooked  but 9 weeks was good .

hows yours smelling ?

Thanks for the reply:yep:

There's definitely a cheese dominant smell with a little mix of something. I'll update smell/taste once cured.

• Like 1

oooohhhhh laaaa laaaaa meester Beeely, 

weeth thees frostee mofos you spoil us.........

og cookie dog, of zeeee subbie persuasion........piling on trichs, by Shiva, id smoke the leaves........ :)

large.5.JPGlarge.2.JPG

these are about half way there, im hoping for some weight gain in the next month. 

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 18

Day 45 @Vicfirth12 Uk cheese x digiberry

I’ve really neglected these and paid more attention to my ghettoblasters however they’re still fattening up and need lots of support now, 

These are smelling dangerous as fuck! Blueberry syrup with a bit of rubbery cheese ;)  Cheers all  

large.9F0235AA-5B00-4F4E-9033-8D87DAC1EDA4.jpeg

• Like 26