Subbies pic thread

Guest anarchycamp

@Oldbear Not sure what brand @4kali scrog net is but 'Webit' scrog nets off the bay are are a rebuy for me everytime. Come in most sizes

Hate going to the shop and seeing they only have those crap black support things to stretch over a room or something

Donny Burger 

large.B4CAF1CA-20D7-4672-9922-C1835E0EC532.jpeglarge.61EAC359-501E-43F1-B5F6-EB9EDAF48997.jpeglarge.07BA6A82-EC84-42F2-A72E-51436E43ECBD.jpeg@Smokey McBongface These yielded amazing mate, Almost doubled everything else in the room. 2x stretch and really needed support as the colas were so fat. I had 2 phenos, one slightly more coloured but they smelled the same at the chop at day 85. I’ve never come across a plant that smells like these before, ever. I’m struggling to think of a comparison that I’ve tried. Il have another go when it’s dry :) 

large.FC83A222-A335-4F8C-A46F-04910D855921.jpegthis was1 plant in an 8.5l pot, minimal food. 

• Like 27

Nice one @Wag.  Did both phenos take just minimal feed and did you find any mutants? Im glad to hear only 2x stretch because I over vedged mine lol

• Like 5

@Wag absolutely beautiful job mate :) I didn’t realise you had these on the go, I would’ve been pestering you for photos sooner! lol 

Looks like a bumper yield right enough, great mix of colours!

You’re maybe getting the thrift shop type smell from them with a bit of spice thrown in?

Edited by Smokey McBongface
  • Like 2

@Dan t I originally had a mutant mate but it turned out to be a male. The 2 girls were pretty normal right to the chop. Im running heavily amended soil (worm castings, bat guano and ecothrive life cycle)  so both only had 1 ml of OT bloom and 1ml pk when needed, which wasn’t a lot for a 8.5l pot. lol I over vegged mine a bit too, be prepared to get the yo-yo’s out. 

Edited by Wag
Spelling
  • Like 4

@Smokey McBongface  

Thanks mate, thrift shop tire smell might describe it, kind of! lol Best yield I’ve ever had out of an organic 8.5l pot, by a country mile too. I would like to see one pushed in hydro, it would be mega 

• Like 4

@Wag lol it’s a complex one for sure mate, the second hand shop type smell but backed up with a fuely piney funk. It’s a bit like a classic skunk, while at the same time nothing like it.. if that makes sense ? lol There’s so much going on it has a different smell from each angle. 

Edit: Best way I can describe it - smells a bit like an old fur coat which has been in a trunk in an attic for 40 years lol ..doesn’t sound at all appealing but it is!

Edited by Smokey McBongface
  • Like 4

43 minutes ago, Smokey McBongface said:

@Wag

Best way I can describe it - smells a bit like an old fur coat which has been in a trunk in an attic for 40 years lol ..doesn’t sound at all appealing but it is!

Yeah that’s it mate, Its definitely along those lines lol  I’ve had a quick whiff tonight but it’s still drying and going through the wet planty smell at the minute so it’s hard to tell. I’m sure it will change again completely after a month in a jar as well. Very interesting strain Smokey, nice one for sending in the seeds, they are a credit to you  :hippy: 

• Like 3

Think the DB F2 selection came from the best of over 200 plants..! I can’t take credit for that mate but glad I was able to pass some of the seeds on to others :) it’s one of the few really interesting hype strains going but a complete bastard to find to find good seeds that don’t cost a fortune. Usually the GMO only comes as a clone so to see it in seed form is pretty cool :george: 

It’s a bit of a shame about the mutants but I guess inherited inbreeding is the price to pay for stability. 

• Like 4

On 26/08/2022 at 10:29 PM, anarchycamp said:

@Oldbear Not sure what brand @4kali scrog net is but 'Webit' scrog nets off the bay are are a rebuy for me everytime. Come in most sizes

Hate going to the shop and seeing they only have those crap black support things to stretch over a room or something

Just looked those up; they seem sturdier sturdy. Always hard to tell from photos, though. I'll save this thought in my to-buy section, thank you :yep: 

Just finished up another grow of my keeper from the subbies Psycho Animal Stomper x M.A.C. 1 sent in by @buddy13 this time grown in a living soil bed, these Psycho Animal Stomper crosses look fantastic, I have a few more that I'm looking forward to growing :yep:

large.63133e5b69b97_PsychoAnimalStomerxM.A.C.1chopshot1.jpglarge.63133e5e26419_PsychoAnimalStomperxM.A.C.1chopshot2.jpglarge.63133e60d2693_PsychoAnimalStomperxM.A.C.1chopshot3.jpglarge.63133e6307fa8_PsychoAnimalStomperxM.A.C.1chopshot4.jpg

• Like 32

On 30/08/2022 at 11:50 PM, Military Grade said:

Day 45 Flower

large.20220830_234047.jpglarge.20220830_234123.jpg

your in for a treat mate , lovley bit of smoke , its that good I grabbed another pack ,

we got 2 females  one which is like yours , what a great pic too .... the other has a golf ball bud look to it , both are defo knock out.. the one you have has a cheesy fuel freaky kinda smell that travels over to the taste .... not a cheese ive ever had !!

the golf ball plant tastes  more bluberry but with that distinct taste as her sister

DEFO DEFO DEFO  find some quality mothers in there ... will update when its been dry for a bit longer ..

• Like 11

9 hours ago, Military Grade said:

@dylant Thanks fella

How many weeks flower did yours finish in?

we had to cut it at 9 weeks due to other commitments mate ,  was just ambering up so depending on how you like yours cooked  but 9 weeks was good .

hows yours smelling ?

• Like 2