Subbies pic thread

I am smiley face all day long with taste of citrus in mouth. Thanks @4kali . Had to chop a bit early due the temps/Rh BUT she did well under +35 and RH 65-70. No mould, deficiencies or loss of appetite. Will do a HARD SCRoG next time to keep the stretch ... 

large.IMG_20220818_180800.jpg  

• Like 16

@Oldbear

I gathered a little info for you mate.

As for structure, I veg'd for awhile waiting for sex to show before topping and for the estimated drying window to come(mid September), the branches did get quite stiff but with some gradual training over a couple of days I managed to get them where I needed.

This is how the plant looked after topping

large.20220612_164507.jpg

And this is how it looks in a scrog, note this is the very first time I've used a net and hadn't planned to at the start lol

large.20220818_225046.jpg

The lower branches feel very strong, I've also started feeding Silicon to hopefully help upper stems gain some extra strength later down the line.

The stretch took about 2.5 weeks to finish gaining to about 13" from just above the net.

large.20220818_224956.jpg

Probably down to my technique and lack of experience using a net I had a couple of run away branches while the rest stretched about half as much.

large.20220818_225015.jpg

First I thought the light par being higher in the middle but the outter branches on the other strain in the tent are also high, so now thinking it may have more to do with what nodes the branches started at.

She's is starting to smell heavily of cheese with a fruity hint mixed in when I accidentally brush her with my arms, not stinking out the place to bad without being disturbed.

I hope this is helpful in some way mate, anymore questions just fire away and I'll try my best :yep:

• Like 19

1 hour ago, anarchycamp said:

Will pass this on ter Grandkids

I'm available for adoption :innocent:

Still 

Just saying 

• Like 7

@4kali SuperKaliGoBallisticTheOtherWeedIsAtrocious

:george:lol looking really nice mate, looks like it’s gonna be a good yielder? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Oldbear said:

@4kali

What's the make of that scrog net mate? Looks more robust than most I've seen. Lovely plant too

:yinyang:

hi mate hope your good. can't really tell you specific shop just ordered it off ebay

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Smokey McBongface said:

@4kali SuperKaliGoBallisticTheOtherWeedIsAtrocious

:george:lol looking really nice mate, looks like it’s gonna be a good yielder? 

. there's some nice types to be found in vifirths digiberry crosses 

one of the pheno found was all cheese structure, growth, and bud development with the swollen calaxes.

the smells terps coming from her are extreme blueberry syrup. I've never smelt anything like it .

its Almost dry as well so it's carrying thru to the end product which as you know not many do.

hope your well my man

atb 4k

• Like 9

@4kali Superb man thanks for sharing glad to hear things are going well.

I have a pack of the cheese x bdigi saved for later, between what you’ve posted and @Military Grade has it looks like a lovely cultivar for sure.

Huge fan of blueberry, can’t wait to give em a run :) 

• Like 4

On 8/24/2022 at 9:06 PM, 4kali said:

No excuses though, 4k needs to up is game a bit and improve on what he is doing

As always

here to learn

You are a master of your craft mate.

For a first time out with a new var. You should be well pleased with yourself.

Sometimes you can't see the wood for the trees

• Like 6