Subbies pic thread

about to flip these ones, all my own work, subbies including the chem, big kush, sunset sherb xcrit,  and og cookie, al lcrossed to the black dog male. 

looking grand, if i say so myself, and i do......, very easy to grow,healthy plants,cant wait to see them fly in bloom.

large.7.JPGlarge.2.JPGlarge.3.JPGlarge.1.JPG

• Like 40

Nice work brother bad.

Anyone that grows regular seed should have a go at  making beans, its just silly to buy regular beans every grow and waste all the males.

Some people will make you believe its rocket science, but considering  the markets been  built mostly from high school drop outs..  it really isnt! lol

:yinyang:

• Like 17

1 hour ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

Looking sweet @badbillybob

They in a medium?

yeah mate , that horrid brown stuff, coco.....:). im a bit rusty with it, last few times i grew in coco i kept over watering (its my hydro gene)

just fancied a change from the rdwc. 

i suppose it will give me more choice in the jars, im looking forward to see how they compare. 

im looking for some heavy" dunters"

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

@Smokey McBongface Donny burgers f4 around 9 and a half weeks. Chop day, they should go another week or so but other plants are cooked and my veg tent is packed as hell, so it is what it is. Im gonna pick winners after a smoke test and will give em a proper second run. It was my worst run in years due to lack of time, overwatering, underwatering, fuckin thrips, crazy temps, basically everything went wrong and they still pull through.  

#7. She stinks like garlicy dirty armpits in a pine forest haha i like her a lot. She gonna have a second run no matter what. This the one that hermied on me because of a shit show of environment i provide for them.

large_db7.jpglarge_db7.2.jpglarge_db7.1.jpg

#5. Number 5 is alive  lol She smells dangerous as fuck. Foul garlic funkiness. HUGE PLANT. Cant wait for a smoke test.

large_db5.1.jpglarge_db5.jpglarge_db5.2.jpglarge_db5.3.jpg

#6 She was the most "lightly" smelling. Well she is not anymore. Lemon piney garlic. Cool one.

large_db6.jpglarge_db6.1.jpg

#1 it is a shame I needed to chop her early. Beautiful, big yielding garlicy piney smell. 

large_db1.jpg

large_db1.1.jpg

I didnt grab a pics of #3 ogkb dom as she didnt change too much since my last post. Shame.

I will be back with a smoke test in a couple of weeks.

and yeah I keep a male too. #2. Will see what Im gonna do with him but plans changed a little since Smokey gifted me a psycho bx2 x gmo bx3 beans haha. 

+ bonus pics of one of TC from the same run. 

large_tc7.jpglarge_tc7.2.jpg

Edited by Kalkwerk
  • Like 39

@Kalkwerk Wow these look beautiful mate what a brilliant job you’ve made of them :) never mind the issues along the way, they don’t look as if they have they have suffered as a consequence!

Think the last time I saw your photos most were still green, it’s cool to see the purple has come out in the leaves and a little bit in the flower. 

They really do resemble the GMO clone :) huge spear shaped buds.

Delighted for you mate, really hope the smoke is as nice as it looks.

The plant in the first few photos is a dead ringer of one of the mums:

large.Donny_3.jpg

• Like 25

@Kalkwerk Meant to post this photo alongside the other mate, it was this that made me think of the similarities in your first girl.

large.Donny.jpg

As you said before mate the smell is unreal. If you jam your nose in there your face instinctively pulls the wow expression lol before you’ve had time to process what’s going on.

Chuffed to bits for you mate, just wish I had her back in front of me now for a sniff!

Edited by Smokey McBongface
  • Like 17