Subbies pic thread

@Smokey McBongface

Just give a sugar left a rub, there was a faint smell of cheese mixed with something else I couldn't put my finger on, but from a just open the tent smell standpoint it's mostly the normal planty weed smell from both strains in the tent.

It's only in week 2 so hopefully the smells start producing soon.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 4

A testament to the subbies list genetics, the Cheese x Blue Digiberry is the first one in the tent to develop trichomes :notworthy:

large.20220731_045044.jpg

• Like 33

I've got two cheese x digiberry in the tent 5 days into 12/12, when things get a bit more interesting i'll chuck a pic up, the stem rub is cheese mixed with idk what?

• Like 4

Similarities  yes but all different mate just how we like it when we does a pheno hunt . We got a cheesy pheno in there as well so anyone looking for that side of things, they deffo be there.Deffinetley worth a run if you got them stu

Atb 4k

P,s running 10 females

Edited by 4kali
Forgot
  • Like 6

Of course I got em... lol

I've been watching the bluedigiberry since 2013 on the mag.

Dank Frank from stank bros supplied the digiberry which is a 30yr old cut of blueberrymuffin smelling plant of unknown origin.

This was then crossed with verdant greens Thai dom blueberry which is from early 2000's dp stock.

So 2x actual blueberry smelters x uk cheese has gotta be a winner!

I do wonder which blueberry big fuddha used in his original release as that line had some amazing smelling plants in it...hence smottie I suppose!!

Subbing for the win!!

Edited by stu sleeper 20vt
  • Like 13

35 minutes ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

Of course I got em... lol

I've been watching the bluedigiberry since 2013 on the mag.

Dank Frank from stank bros supplied the digiberry which is a 30yr old cut of blueberrymuffin smelling plant of unknown origin.

This was then crossed with verdant greens Thai dom blueberry which is from early 2000's dp stock.

So 2x actual blueberry smelters x uk cheese has gotta be a winner!

I do wonder which blueberry big fuddha used in his original release as that line had some amazing smelling plants in it...hence smottie I suppose!!

Subbing for the win!!

like I said no flys on you stu.

• Like 2