Subbies pic thread

36 minutes ago, rumplestilskin'n said:

large.IMG_20220723_185057.jpg

@4kali

months old chelato nugs

it just melts into a cow pat like shape when you burn it in a pipe :)

I take it your enjoying the chelato mate

• Like 2

Finally got some time at the morning to take some photos of @Smokey McBongface db f4, week 7 rn i believe. They got a hard life not gonna lie.  Fuckin thrips, constantly being underwatered, crazy temps and me not having time for them at all, so it is what it is :( sorry for bad quality photos toolol. They are in the back of a tent and I cant move truffle cakes from the front, they are lanky as fuck and they falling easily.

Garlic, pineish funk. I like her a lot.

large.20220724_082343.jpglarge.20220724_081814.jpg

#5 she is a monster, biggest of the lot, sturdy, strong, fast vegging. Like she is really genetically modified. Pure onion meaty skunkiness, my favourite.

large.20220724_082235.jpglarge.20220724_0823433.jpg

#6 pine citrusy smell. She got it the worst with thrips. :wallbash:

large.20220724_082052.jpglarge.20220724_082137.jpg

#7 this one gonna finish first. She gonna have a second run no matter of a smoke test result. She hermied on me and Im sure that it was my fault so I want to give her a proper run.

large.20220724_082550.jpglarge.20220724_082812.jpg

large.20220724_082633.jpg

Ogkb mutant. Small as hell, slow with flowering, smell like pine and lemon.

large.20220724_082911.jpg

And I keep a male #2. He got a structure and smell almost identical to #7. I took him to week 4 before i binned him. Lots of balls on this guy, sturdy, big hollow stem and some trichome developement. I was busy with life and stuff so he bust a nut in the same room as girls but in a different tent. I dont have any photos of him flowering tho. :wallbash: . 

Next photos gonna be from chop day as I simply dont have a time for taking photos, moving them to laptop, changing size, removing metadata and all that. 

Thanks @Smokey McBongface and sorry it took so long with photos and shit. This is gonna be a killer smoke. Im sure. 

All the best brother.

Edit: oh and yeah I got one more db girl in there too but she is looking so bad that Im ashamed of myself. So no photos haha, sorry.

Edited by Kalkwerk
  • Like 31

@Kalkwerk Wow, these are looking beautiful man :george: was only joking before lol great photos thanks a lot for sharing them. 

Can see the GMO resemblance in number 1 and number 5.

Its quite nice to see no purpling - maybe confirms it’s a susceptible environmental / night temp thing only. When I ran them it was definitely much cooler than it is at the moment. 

The bud structure on both #5 and #7 look proper nice. Can see why you want to give #7 a second run - really does look lovely close up. 

Looks aren’t everything I guess, hope they knock your socks off :yep:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, 4kali said:

I take it your enjoying the chelato mate

thoroughly, both growing & smoking 

• Like 2

@Smokey McBongface yeah!  #1, #5 and #7 looks very gmo ish for me too, they are stinkers! :yahoo: 

Some of em got red/purple hues going on under the leaves. Will cut off nitrogen from next watering and colors gonna be there at the chop time :) I will take em all to week 10, maybe 11, will see how they do. Smoke test/high is how Im picking my keepers so I dont really care how they look tbh. Would love to give em all a second run with better care but Im simply out of space so Im gonna choose only 2 for a next round. Great job on these pal, cant wait to see what yours psychosis bx2 x gmo bx3 gonna be like!

All the best mate.

Thanks @Gaijin but it is all genetics, I fuckdup this run in every way lol 

So you can imagine how they gonna do in better hands! Will try my best with my choosen ones next time. 

Edit: I got gmo x meatbreath and meatbreath f2 on the go now early veg time , then psycho bx2 x gmo bx3 and cheese x gmo bx3 are next in line. Talking about being fed up with sweet tasting weed lol

Edited by Kalkwerk
  • Like 7

I do get some weird thoughts in my head sometimes but "number 5 is alive" strain name "short circuit" anyone remember the film

• Like 10

Hey laserlips, your momma was a snowblower lol 

@Kalkwerk can’t wait to see the results mate cheers again for taking the time to upload the photos. You’re doing a great job there :) 

• Like 11

Funnily enough I had a favourite hack seed line called number 5 for some years, came from an interesting littlehands crossed with an inbred blues male, the only hack I made that came out better than the parents. Sadly as of 2022 number 5 is no longer alive, planted the last 30 and no show:(. I did try to produce some more seeds a few years ago but they were poop.

• Like 1

They look stonking @golf.007

Well done to you for growing them and to vic and UK420 for providing the seeds.

Looking forward to that all important smoke report.

atb

toki

• Like 6

@toki, thanks man vic did a great job on these for sure, it's a heavy stone makes me sleep and just not want to move, tastes of grape with a bit menthol going on. 

G.

• Like 7