Subbies pic thread

@4kali She (SKUNKxWIDOW) smells lovely, mate! Another 5 weeks till chop. Eating everything even in these HOT days no troubles whatsoever. Will grow again for sure! 

large.IMG_20220718_180901.jpglarge.IMG_20220718_180921.jpg

My wife`s first attempt in cloning (4kali SKUNKxWIDOW). Shall we forgive her for yellow leaves - DARLING PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CLEAN RUN OFF :rofl: 

large.IMG_20220718_181356.jpg

• Like 21

6 minutes ago, 4kali said:

that's nice to see mate, thanks for sharing

atb 4k

Thanks for your work on em, mate and for seeds that you and Joolz organised for us. 

• Like 3

Currently having a look at some of the sweets crosses I made/sent in..

This  2 week old seedling excites me!

Is it ready yet ? lol

large.20220719_210840.jpg

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 27

Holy shit :shock:. Is that one of the crosses in that Mix Up pack you sent me? Might have to move it closer to the top of the list. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 6

@MindSoup

I would be all over those if I was you my friend.

I don't know how many of you remember but back in the day 90s so to speak there wasn't that many breeders about

sensi seeds was my go to bk then, the skunk no 1 was a power house of a strain, big solid strain easy to grow etc etc strain

I used to buy 3 or so packs at a time trying to find the outliner so to speak , the one that was different to the usual  big yielding skunk pheno that was so  dominant in the seeds

, If memory serves me right I landed lucky on no more than a couple of occasions, I remember one of those plants like it was yesterday and do I  wish I still had her, she grew like a vine with lemon and lime golfball nugs so different to the rest of the seeds from the packs. when I netted her she grew threw the net then flopped right back down resting on the top of it, a real one off. I'm waffling shit again but the moral of the story is this hazydaze as a real solid skunk line there from some of the finest skunks the uk as ever seen add to the mix karma work and I think your on to some real winners, keeper tackle as I call it,

atb 4k

• Like 9

just to add I've grown a good couple hundred seeds out this year, would anyone like to guess how many outright keepers, think yous already know the answer

20 quid subbies for the win

• Like 3

I've just renewed my lifetime subscription so hopefully I might still have a chance of getting some more of your work @HazyDaze :punk:

That seedling looks like a revegging cut with the amount of crystal coverage lol

Atb 

• Like 5

@HazyDaze that’s gnarly man. If that’s foreshadowing (which it almost has to be) for what’s to come, I’d back that plant up, and back it up again, and then one more time. 

Its gonna look like  it’s been in a snow storm before it’s over with lol

• Like 6

Just checked my seeds list to see what other seeds of @HazyDaze I already had,

only to find that I had misremembered getting some already :smokin:

Even more hopeful that I might get a pack lol

Atb

• Like 4

@4kali it's definitely very enticing, like you say some top shelf genetics in the mix. With it being quite a small pack I was planning to wait until I've got a bigger/better setup so I can really do them justice and back up any keepers, but I might have to pop a couple sooner. 

E2A my guess is 1. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

Currently having a look at some of the sweets crosses I made/sent in..

Alrighty @ HazyDaze  what's in these crosses that you you made?

Looking lovely , hope you do a diary on these :)

atb

toki